Insomniacs assemble!!

A female Link?
STOP PENIS!!

On the other side they can start making Link look less like a girl
My hype for Xenoblade X was officially gone with the whole censorship thing. It's been a disappointing year for games, but at least that gave me an opportunity to catch up on some older titles.
Gotta keep the feminist "gamer" bloggers happy

You know the ones that will never play the game

[video=youtube;_QWTl9Ss4p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWTl9Ss4p0[/video]

Fallout 4 is basically Skyrim-ized Fallout 3, while Fallout 3 was Oblivion with guns. I've never been fond of the series and technically never finished one, even though I could waltz into F3's ending right now and get my long-delayed ending. The post-apocalyptic scenario is ruined with how light-hearted the games always are. The shitty writing doesn't help. Elder Scrolls at least had Morrowind lore to make things interesting from there on.

My hype for Xenoblade X was officially gone with the whole censorship thing. It's been a disappointing year for games, but at least that gave me an opportunity to catch up on some older titles.

Oh right. Cloud's in Smash. Once again confirms that all that voting and those polls went straight to Nintendo's trash bin. On the bright side, FF7 remake might be on the NX.

The Smash Ballot results haven't been announced and just ended last month. Highly doubt Cloud is even related to the voting. Which means we still have a character on the way. And by the looks of it, it might be Shante, or however you spell her name. I'm not really into that series but it's who everyone predicts will win. My money is on Snake though. There was also a big online movement to urge voters to nominate Ryo from Shenmue so he might be a contestant for top spot.

As for Fallout, 4 seems to be a bit darker but still retains a bit of that light heartedness, which I agree takes away from the experience to a degree. Then again games take themselves too seriously these days so it's kind of refreshing.

And as for Xenoblade, wasn't it only one character getting censored? I think I might be able to live with that. Unless I'm mistaken and there's plenty more censorship I'm unaware of. I haven't been following too much.

Lastly, it has been an amazing year for gaming. Thanks solely to the fact that we got Metal Gear Solid V. :p

Last edited:
Burqablade Chronicles XXX has once again been censored. No more breast slider. But don't worry, they have replaced it with plenty of body is ready memes you autistic ****s. Goddammit. The one single game that the Wii U had, and it's ruined before release by NoA. I'm glad I skipped the Wii U, and will definitely avoid the NX. I can't see Nintendo ever changing their mind about this. Even with how bad the company is doing, they still insist on ignoring their consumers.

And MGSV is the worst mainline Metal Gear to date. Even worse than MGS2, which shouldn't be possible.

YOU WILL BUY AN NX!!
YOU WILL GET SEASON PASS!!
YOU WILL BUY AMIBOS!!

While your at it YOU WILL BUY THE SAME VC GAMES YOU ALREADY HAVE!!

Current gaming is bloody tedious

And MGSV is the worst mainline Metal Gear to date. Even worse than MGS2, which shouldn't be possible.

I'm definitely going to disagree with you on that. And that MGS2 was bad. Honestly none of them were. Just spin offs like Acid.

A breast slider is gone and you can't put a 13 year old in a bikini. Is that all I'm missing? I hardly see how that's going to affect the quality of the game. It still looks good. If I cared too much about 13 year olds in skimpy outfits I'd worry.

Didnt like MGS since the first, tried the other ones and got fed up with not playing the game

on a normal sleep schedule temporarily, what am i doing here

My hype for Xenoblade X was officially gone with the whole censorship thing.

esrb = evil sods rating badly

On the other side they can start making Link look less like a girl

#tphd

The Smash Ballot results haven't been announced and just ended last month. Highly doubt Cloud is even related to the voting.

I've heard many (not entirely reliable) sources claim Cloud is unrelated to the ballot, so... that just boggles my mind even further. 'N we thought Snake was an absolutely ridiculous, unexpected inclusion lol.

MGSV is the worst mainline Metal Gear to date.

Not like I'd know a damn thing 'bout MGS, but ain't 5 enjoyin' quite a bit of mainstream acclaim?

Going to make a £10 Judge Dredd costume..............

Its not that bad, im Dredding what happens when the cheap glue unsticks

I'm definitely going to disagree with you on that. And that MGS2 was bad. Honestly none of them were. Just spin offs like Acid.
None of them are bad, but V is the worst.
Bodine said:
A breast slider is gone and you can't put a 13 year old in a bikini. Is that all I'm missing? I hardly see how that's going to affect the quality of the game. It still looks good. If I cared too much about 13 year olds in skimpy outfits I'd worry.

That's the thing. The removed outfits are a leak. We know little of what has actually been removed aside from the bust slider confirmation.

The marketing for Xenoblade X has been abysmal. It's already part of a niche genre, and it was clearly aiming for the jrpg audience. There's no doubt the censorship issues have made them lose even more sales. It's a case of not marketing to the intended audience. Imagine if Fire Emblem Awakening didn't have waifu crap. The series would be 6 feet under right now. And I can't even imagine what will happen to FE Fates and how badly it's gonna be censored in the west, if it even gets localized.

esrb = evil sods rating badly
Nothing to do with the ESRB. It's all Nintendo/8-4. It's the same reason that just last month, an M-rated horror game had another bikini costume removed.

Splash_King said:
Not like I'd know a damn thing 'bout MGS, but ain't 5 enjoyin' quite a bit of mainstream acclaim?

Exactly. A simple analogy:

-Asscreed
-Asscreed 2

hooray for dieting

and sushi

Nothing to do with the ESRB. It's all Nintendo/8-4. It's the same reason that just last month, an M-rated horror game had another bikini costume removed.

did they really

NoA plis.

Exactly. A simple analogy:

-Asscreed
-Asscreed 2

i feel for the metal gear series' longtime fans the ones that didnt enjoy 5, anyways

I've a feeling that analogy is a lot more literal than a non-MGS fan like myself might think it is. Ain't that sad.

12278900_1076672982366674_1457849220603899868_n.jpg

The smashing board is the worst weapon.................

Back