Insomniacs assemble!!

Nope

Strong rumours that Axl Rose will be replacing Brain Johnson on the AC/DC tour
If thats the case I WANT A REFUND!

#Nochoicebutto

Just got laid off, 'cause of some higher ups taking over the company and downsizing several departments.

Got more time for vidya gmaes but I just gotta smash somethings and cry about it to the internet.
This is my rant place since no one really comes here.
Also found the time to watch all these "amazing" cartoons now.
- Steven Universe
- Rick and Morty
- Gravity Falls
- Pickles and Peanut
- Star vs Forces of Evil
- Panty & Stocking with Garter Belt
- Amazing World of Gumball

All I got is time...

Well I was just told the other day I am "The hardest working games event crew out there"
Thanks, nearly ten years of being a freelancer doing this stuff, during injury's, illness (that time I had the flu and was shifting arcade cabs in the snow and NEW FOR 2016 ASTHMA!!) and all weather (also im a lot less taller was 6.2 now 6)

Would I start over?

Probably

Last edited:
13077012_1174557675911537_3567170607089113133_n.jpg

Miitomo is a load of cack, but at least I can create with it

Just got laid off, 'cause of some higher ups taking over the company and downsizing several departments.

Got more time for vidya gmaes but I just gotta smash somethings and cry about it to the internet.
This is my rant place since no one really comes here.
Also found the time to watch all these "amazing" cartoons now.
- Steven Universe
- Rick and Morty
- Gravity Falls
- Pickles and Peanut
- Star vs Forces of Evil
- Panty & Stocking with Garter Belt
- Amazing World of Gumball

All I got is time...
Pretty good cartoons

^^ Only seen about a dozen eps of the first 2 listed. I like them and all, but I kinda want something with plot now.

Watched RWBY in it's entirety, dragged on the 1st season, picked up in the 2nd, 3rd left me wanting more.

-----------------------
Found a job. Yay for $$$.

Because (for the US, within the next 13 days) Humble Bundle is doing a Nintendo thing!

$1 = Shantae and the Pirate Curse (Wii U AND 3DS) + Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U) + Retro City Rampage (3DS) = total steal
$9.75 (at this time) = bunch of other games I don't know about (heard they're pretty good) + previous tier
$13 = SF 4 (3DS) + Darksiders 2 (Wii U) + previous tiers

13177632_1186115351422436_692397692036549082_n.jpg

Started makan DOOM levels

2qmg0wh.png

-gasp- I found the squid who's actually a kid
No, I didn't challenge. I'm too scared to get my ass whooped by Diddy. Roy doesn't do well in general, but I gotta. (also I just came from a -6 or so streak)

Didnt see you post...................

Prinny going for the 15 (2021)?!

Where is everybody else, and who are these new people?!
---------------

I haven't touched Smash in a month.

TMS #FE really hooked me in (even though I find it overall kinda bad). I don't understand why. Barely has anything to do with Fire Emblem. SMT/Persona games didn't really hold my attention.

I 100% believe the only reason it wasn't dubbed in english was because of how much music there is even though it's not really all that important to the games story. For a niche title you'd have to:
- Rewrite lyrics in tune to the beat (usually doesn't work out)
- Pay a lot for a VA who can do those vocals (FE Fates practically had 1 goddamn song)

I'm really hoping for a substantial improved sequel of some sort.

Nar somethings hopefully gonna happen to the Forum when the NX gets a proper name

Back