Insomniacs assemble!!

5 more years!!
If this forum goes away im going to be down to 2 places I go to for forumy things

An old racist has died in the UK and we are all supposed to give a toss..................

I occasionally log back in to check alerts and see new threads. I'm surprised there's still the odd Wii-related thread popping up still these days. And like once or twice a year an old user/friend will reach out and say hi, which is nice. Prinny's the only one that still logs in regularly but I can see him on YouTube every now and then.

Also in the time this thread has been alive, I've involuntarily become an insomniac. So thanks DP, I'm pinning it on you.

Also on Twitch playing crap next to nobody has heard of..............
https://www.twitch.tv/mikedix/

im doin that whole Discord thing now

Its still weird when people come up to me saying they have seen me online and using my forum/youtube handles, I aint that well known
Ironically, tonight I am not tired.
Places in the UK have reopened, for now. its sad to see people queuing outside Primark (budget clothes store, mainly worn by those that cant be bothered)

Last edited:
I was going to say that where I live people are incredibly stupid and I've seen an increasingly large number of people not wearing masks but I stopped believing that people are only stupid where I live. I've seen stupid all over the world now. I actually just got my second covid vaccine today, so that's nice. Still gotta be careful though.

im doin that whole Discord thing now

You have a server or just made an account?

I was going to say that where I live people are incredibly stupid and I've seen an increasingly large number of people not wearing masks but I stopped believing that people are only stupid where I live. I've seen stupid all over the world now. I actually just got my second covid vaccine today, so that's nice. Still gotta be careful though.

You have a server or just made an account?
There are idots on both sides, "Nosers" (people that wear the mask incorrectly) are annoying to see.
Waiting for my shot before doing events or getting a job.
Might of had it at the start, with all the major breathing problems I had back last year, still got a slight breathing issue

Just generally joining, mainly to promote stuff
DBloke#3721
(Feckin numbers)

How is the vaccine process going where you are? You're still living in Manchester, yeah?

There was a huge line for me here. I ended up having to wait three hours to get my first shot. Only one hour for the second though so it wasn't so bad. But they didn't do the observation thing afterwards, they just had me leave.
Definitely feeling some side-effects the second go around though, (got the Pfizer one. Didn't have a choice but I would have went with that anyway). Muscle pains, chills and a mild fever. But I've heard that's not uncommon for even the Pfizer shot though so I'm not too worried. Just uncomfortable. It definitely beats the anti-vaxxer's alternative.

My opinion on anti vaxxerrs is.
Sod em, make them sign a waver that states "If you get ill from the following, you will not be treated for it" same with people that wont follow guidelines. The world has gotten to soft on people

In the UK if you are ill enough you can get it at a local vac place. im on the other side of it where I do have medical stuff but its not considered a problem. Turned up to one that was apparently for everyone and was told "We might have some left at the end of the day" I really dont want to be going back on a maybe.
They just lowered it to the over 45s.
Some of my mates are younger than that and they got it.

Anyway, sod it Disgaea RPG is out in English, its eating my phone battery. That and making stuff is keeping me "Sane"

I think it's opened up all the way here, if you want it you can go get it. But since they did that the wait is pretty long. I got mine earlier for healthy problems.

I saw the chaos in the UK when Primark opened up.
I feel sorry for anyone that works retail these days, I jumped that ship years ago. Mainly because my expertise would be wasted in a clothes/food store
Even Events work can be tiresome at times.
"Can you keep an eye on my kids for ten minutes?"
"Sure that will be £50"
"What"
"Thats my rate per hour"

i seriously had someone just dump there child on a system then walk off, then said kid wanders away and queue parent coming back asking "What happened to the the kid I left here"

I work in IT so I've learned to hate all people indiscriminately.

IT................

Why don't just they open an online store since being digital is the new trend. And no need to pay for a baby sitter when shopping lol

Back