Insomniacs assemble!!

Why don't just they open an online store since being digital is the new trend. And no need to pay for a baby sitter when shopping lol
Most sellers at Cons do have a web or Facebook store, in some cases they have a stall at events to advertise and to sell off bulk amounts of stuff also you get people like me looking for odd stuff that I didnt know existed.
I got this guy at a wrestling convention from rummaging in a bin of misc figures
101052328_3257936154240335_761430588421832704_n.jpg

I then found out its from a whole line of bootleg He-man figures from China.
Its the type of crap I like

I aint letting my daughter date some damn ni......................
Oh wait, perhaps not his best quote

I got my jab tomorrow, I was wondering if I could get it in costume as it would be funny, to save on carrying loads of gear ill probably bung on a "Wrestling mask"

Speaking of such things
176107530_4224010417632899_5155103452435502231_n.jpg

Making things is fun, till you start to run out of space

I wonder what they'd say if they actually turned you away for it.
"Couldn't vaccinate him because he was wearing a silly mask."

Judge from Dredd did cross my mind, but all that leather and shoulder armour

Ä̵̬̟́̎̌̈́͐̑̿̓̈́̋̌͘͠͝L̴̡̢̩̘̠͙͍̻̥̮̦͐͑̿͂͋͆͊̈́̒̋̍̉͗̚L̷̛͚͚̦̼̪͔̓͊̄̅̉͐͘̕͜͠͝͝ ̷̛̞̱͑̋̂̆͑̈́̈́̐͋̕͘͘͘Ì̸̛̮͓̱̤̅ͅS̸̡̠͎̺̺͍̳̜͖̹̙̜̬̱͑͂̐̒͒̿̕ ̵̢̣̫̥͙͖̬͇͙̉̏̒͗͘F̷̛̹͙̖̙͇͕̼̰͂̅̀̌͋͒̊̿̕͝I̴̧̩͊͐̚N̴̤̦͗̌͌͆͘Ȩ̸̢̛̛̳̯̱̬͈̞̮͙̗̓́̎͂̇̒̓̐̐̚ ̸̡̧̨̠̪͙̇̀̎̋͆̏͒͋̿́͂̈̅A̸̼̗͒̋̑͆̃̓̑̿̒̓͝͝L̸̨̢̦͈͖̠̻̲̹̞͙̱͆̓͠Ḽ̷̛̞͎̥̭̲̹͙̰̜̈́̓̂͝ ̸̡̛̙̜̟̟̰̩̬̻̝̗̭̬̬̇̎̾͊́͊̒̈́̔͜Ì̸̲̗̜̲̘̜͕̱̥͖̳̯͎̯S̸͎͚̝̼͚̟̞̯̺̦̗̗̲̈́͊̾́́́̌̉͘͝ ̷̧̗͇͉́̈́̉͗͛̆̽̾̊̌̆͊̾Ģ̴̫̳̑͋̀̇̐͋̽̇̀͑̊̕̕Ǒ̷͕̘̏͐͠Ỏ̶͔̦̙̫̘̙͖̫̜̠͍̻̲͝D̸̢͓̝̰̱̲͓͍͈̹̞͒̍̑ͅ!̶̡̲͓̱̻͔͕̆̆̾̐
̴̹̬̻̻̼͖̠̪̦̈͑͛̈́̍̇́̇G̸̛͋̎̎̉̄̉̊̅͂̍̀̆͂̕͜E̸̡̥̠̣͇͓̪̝̯̠͈͜͝ͅͅT̷̨̡̧͖͔̤̲̫̬͈̹̈̔̂̊̍̆͌̆̐̎͊̐̈́̍͝ͅ ̴͔͇̘̼̮̪͔͖̞͖͎̫̫͒͊̎̍͋̔͆̎̏̆͊͜V̴̢̛͚̺͓̱̤͔̄͒̑͋̊͒̆̅̄̔͝Ą̶̖͍͙̯̤̩̰̣̃̊͗̉͆̕͘͜͝ͅC̷̡̞̥̳͙̯͕̦̉̅̾̆̀̈́̕ͅC̶̢̯̞̺̤̣̹͖̻̻̟̤͌͋͗I̵̢͊̈́̈́͝ͅN̷̢̫͓̪͉̯͑͆̆̎̈́̂̕͘͜A̸̙̲̝̪̲̿̄̄̎͌̈́̂̀͑̍͘͝͝ͅṪ̴̨̢̻̩̯̯̫̰̖͉̘͈̚ͅȨ̸̢̡̦͚͍̟̝͛̑̏̚̚Ḓ̶̡̢̫̲̲͈̺̯͇̥̟̫̯͋!̵̢̛̯̼̦̗̬͈̈́̊͒̓̑̏̓͝͠ ̸͚̫̳͕̤̳̞͈̣̩́͆͗̄̇ͅ
̵̡̛̖̺̬͖̖̣̓̈́͑̏́̂͊̏̕͘̕̚B̸̯̐͐̉͋̍͗̉Y̵̢̧͓͕̦͙͇̊̑͊̇͊͊͛̽́̊̆͊̋̈́͝ ̸̧̨̹̬͖̮͗̽̔͊̿͌̽́̆́̿Ṁ̵̞̟̔͑̇̿̍͐̐̃̓͘͝͝Ï̷̢̱̰̣͙̯͓̹̯̥̑́̕ͅÇ̴͈̺̱͍̫̞͉̜͙͕͚̠̈́̋Ŕ̵͉̳̼͇̯͎̱͖͚̒̆͠Ő̶͚̦̰͇̊̊̚S̵̨̨̨͚̻̙̦̩̩̖͇̮̋͋͗͒̈́͜ͅO̶̜̞͕͚͑̄́ͅF̶̧̨̭̻̭̏́͐̋̈́͗̂̓̀͘̕T̶̛̯̟̥̯̤̬̑̓̀̉̒ͅ ̵̨̱͔̲̯̰̦͈͎̘͔̻̞̭́̀̋̓͗̎̅̆́̎ͅW̴̡̡̭̺͕̦̮̫͇̦̥̠̹͍̉̋̔̄̒͛̎͌̕̚Į̴͚̩̬̩͎̬͖͚̔̂N̵̪̄̿̑̓̂̂̎͒̕D̴͈͊̑̈̂͝O̶͇͋̈́̂̀̌̽̍̕͠W̵̩̰̝͍͇̳͖̙̗̑̈́̎̅̂̓̈́̄̓͂̅̂̈́͜͝ͅŜ̶̼̤̞̞͈́́̌͠ ̵̭̹̹̲͇͓̹̙̓̅͊̽̂̽̈́̾̈́̕͝1̴̢̡̰͖̗͖̲͚̞̬̜͈̗̎0̸̛̪͓̱̓̂̀̀̆̎̌̐!̷̢̩͇͚̅̓̈́̾͆̓̍̀̔̏̿̿

The Astra "Penial" one.........

I wanted the Tizer one................................................
Only side effects im getting are im tired as ****, and my arms sore

Last edited:
No time to..........

Still feeling iffy a week later

You'll probably look like a knight upon wearing that mask lol
Anyway, I'm not yet vaccinated. I'm still choosing between Astra or Pfizer.

I hate my job. Someone either hire me for full-time IT work or just give me money with no strings attached so I can walk away from this hell.

I hate my job. Someone either hire me for full-time IT work or just give me money with no strings attached so I can walk away from this hell.

What's wrong with your job? What's your job anyway? Are you underpaid and overstressed, if yes, me too!

Speaking of IT.
Got a "New" laptop for some one the other week, all is fine with it, nowt special
Apparently he had a problem with it not connecting to the internet.
Go round, have a look, press one button and its back on.

I wish I had a job......................
Only down/upside is id have to tell the same stories all over again.
Like the time Chris Jericho called me a cunt.........(Jokingly)

Back