Internet Connection?

bobdingley

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
For some reason, i have been trying all day, my connection from my DS to the net wont work. I have tried to switch game and still i havent been able to get the connection to work. Its there, i have used it for my Wii but i dont know why it isnt working for my DS

Can anybody help me?

Yes, i can see it as an acess point, i put the password in but when it tests the connection it fails ?

If you're in the US. Just unplug your router and modem for about 10 seconds, then plug them back in. Problem should be solved, if not..then I'd call your cable company or figure out if you're doing something wrong on the DS.

wiisgood said:
What's a "DS"?

....lol

nintendo-ds-lite.jpg

yeah ok, ill check it out, thanks, and yeah lol.

whats a DS thats a good one

Marioman said:
Ya your welcome and rep would be nice if I solved the problem lol

wow.. I am surprised that no one has harped on you yet for asking for REP lol...usually people are all over that right away...usually they will just tell u to put it at the bottom of ur sig instead of asking for it...:S:S....I don't see why people try so hard to get it though?...so ..if u dont mind me asking...why do you want rep?

allstar2b87 said:
wow.. I am surprised that no one has harped on you yet for asking for REP lol...usually people are all over that right away...usually they will just tell u to put it at the bottom of ur sig instead of asking for it...:S:S....I don't see why people try so hard to get it though?...so ..if u dont mind me asking...why do you want rep?
Lol cause everyone else wants it, I'm a follower not a beliver lol:lol:

Yeah, i got it workin, i got my dad to hav a good look at it and i think it was the wep key, so thanks again

Back