iPhone

Zunes suck giant monkey juevos. They're bug-infested and their big feature, the music sharing, is completely useless.

The thing is, though, it's not just an iPod, it's a Mac. Being a Mac user, I hope this bridges the gap between the iPod and the Mac. I really want one, the funny thing is that I just took my phone upgrade the day before they announced iPhone.

It's not endless if I stop, r-tard. I said two sentences and, viola, the post is fin. Not endless.

Secondly, no, I don't have one. Why, because they suck. I'm not going to pay money for crap. I've used one in the store, it sucked. I've read reviews, they sucked. I've talked to friends who bought them, they returned them and got their money back - because the Zune sucks.

DRMARIO said:
I Watched a Webcast by Steve Jobs, and He said the 4 GIG Version would be $399, and the 8 GIG $499.
(Sorry, Lost the link)

This is quoted from endadget as it was written in real time from MacWorld, link can be found http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/live-from-macworld-2007-steve-jobs-keynote/

10:47am -
So how much more than $499 should we price it? We thought long and hard about it... it does so much stuff..." He's stalling for the drama. Enough Steve!

"What should we price it at? For a 4GB model we're pricing it at $499 -- no premium whatsoever.

"We're going to have an 8GB model for just $599."

too fancy.......its a phone used to talk to people not to be your new computer.......i bet if you dropped it once it would smash into a million pieces

Why, so you can be sure it's going to shatter when it hits the ground?

Back