iPhone

LOL, hatin' on the ps3 b/c of multimedia and then loving up the Iphone for it's various capabilites.... Gimme a phone that can make a call after being run over with a car. :thumbsup:

I plan on buying one, because they're sweet, I can afford one, and they do everything. The iPod feature is really nice, plus full internet, calls, text,email,camera,video,weather,multimedia messages, everything else you could ever need.

For everything it does, 500 dollars or so is actually a pretty good deal. Considering it's also an iPod Video which are 300 dollars alone.

It will be available on Verizon eventually

Singular got the initial exclusive, but it will be for the res of us eventually.

Haha Brawny. I take damn good care of my electronics, I don't plan on running my cell phone over with a car in the first place, so yeah.

I read about this one a while back and thought it looked good. I still think it looks good but I have no plans to get it at launch. I will probably wait a while and then purchase it rather than purchasing it at launch.

Last edited:
Yeah same here, I'll be getting it when the price goes way down probably, either that or get it for x-mas off one of the rents :)

Back