ipod classics

zealot8525

Certified Psychopath
Oct 8, 2006
Virginia
im getting an ipod classic for the holidays( i celebrate christmas--just didnt want 2 offend anybody--PLZ DONT SUE :lol: ) and i wanted to know if anybody had a video of a comparison of the 160gb and 80gb classic,im sorta leaning to the 160 gb (and before you go yelling im spoiled im paying 150 dollars of it)but i also wanted to know if i buy a case that says "ipod classic 80 gb" will it work(saying its a stiff unstretching material such as leather) so thnx 4 the help every1 and P.S. i dont know if this is the right place 2 put this but if not then moder8tors can move, iguess.

The larger harddrive space is always nice so if you can afford it I'd get the bigger one.
As far as the case goes, a non-elastic case won't fit both, the 160 gig one is a little bit thicker than the 80 gig one and a very snug fitting case for the 80 is unlikely to fit the 160.
Congrats on the Xmas gift and even bigger congrats on saving/earning the money to pay part of the expenses yourself.

Dr. Mom (Who's always happy when her 16 year old saves the money she earns working to get something she wants rather than just asking for it. I give mega 'brownie points' to any teen who has the moxie to work and save for what they want rather than just asking for it)

yea thx a lot so i guess that mods can end the forum sincce i got my answer, but if anyone could put a video comparison link(i dont care where from)i would appreciate it but thnx dr mom

zealot8525 said:
im getting an ipod classic for the holidays( i celebrate christmas--just didnt want 2 offend anybody--PLZ DONT SUE :lol: ) and i wanted to know if anybody had a video of a comparison of the 160gb and 80gb classic,im sorta leaning to the 160 gb (and before you go yelling im spoiled im paying 150 dollars of it)but i also wanted to know if i buy a case that says "ipod classic 80 gb" will it work(saying its a stiff unstretching material such as leather) so thnx 4 the help every1 and P.S. i dont know if this is the right place 2 put this but if not then moder8tors can move, iguess.

Dude say what you want This is the USA. If people don't like it they can just skip it.

Back