An average WWE hater's attempt to harass a future pro wrestler

Someone told me ages ago (can't remember who or why) that Bobby Lashley was the only wrestler to never take steroids:
0000035810_20061116141733.jpg

Kids hench
Also lol @ 2 things.
1. His thigh is bigger then his head
2. Looks like he's got his trousers round his ankles :) (I realise they're kneepads btw)

^Very untrue. Many wrestlers have taken steroids due to a lack of a health policy years ago, and due to severe injuries. On the other hand, many wrestlers (including myself) completely disagree with the concept of steroids. Imo, they are a crutch, and they show weakness. If you cant accomplish your weightlifting goals without steroids, than you simply have no willpower. However, I would understand using steroids to return from an injury.

Boby lashley >>Damn good
Very strong (lifted Umanga)

^They jump :lol:

Although, that doesnt disprove his strength. I know I couldnt hold Umaga up.

Also, if you guys have any questions pertaining to how wrestlers do certain things (blading, sound effects, selling moves, etc.) feel free to post. Im fairly certain I'll be able to answer any and all questions :wink:

I know
But unlike Cenas so called finisher on kalli his makes him look strong

Also I can choke slam both my neptews at the same time (there 12 and 13)
They jump back and I guide them

anyone remember the hulk hogan fight against the iron sheik, that was a hell of a fight. I used to love wrestling, now i think they use too much drama. Plus you can never tell the good guys from the bad guys, they keep changing!!!!

^You mean heels and faces? Its fairly obvious whos good and whos bad. Although, I have to agree that they change heel/face a lot more often nowadays, and their are way more tweeners aswell.

Back