ipod + Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan_p275 said:
wtf using an ipod as memory that wouldent work

Excuse me? Why wouldn't that work? The iPod acts as a hard drive when plugged into a Mac or PC so please explain to me why that wouldn't be possible on a console?

Don't think you could use an ipod cuz of all that itunes crap and because its microsoft, but you might be able to do it with another mp3 player

It still acts like an external hard drive, it doesn't even have iTunes on it. Also it's Apple not Microsoft you idiot.

ftcmark said:
It still acts like an external hard drive, it doesn't even have iTunes on it. Also it's Apple not Microsoft you idiot.

Excuse me mate, but "idiot" is a bit harsh. Its an internet forum, get over yourself.

ftcmark said:
Idiot simply means you don't care about politics, which you probably don't, so get over YOUR SELF.

I'm not the one calling random strangers on an internet forum an "idiot", so do YOURSELF (one word) a favour and grow up. And as for that dig about politics, do you know me? No.

Yeah I know. In my defence, 1) I WAS looking at xbox stuff - hence the microsoft slip (its also 2.30am in the UK) And 2) I wouldn't use an ipod even if I was given one.
Although some people clearly have such small lives that they get angry at people making mistakes on internet forums :eek:ut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back