ipod + Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line:
If they allow external hard drives in the future, iPods should work. If you connect an iPod to your computer, it acts as another hard drive. You can put files on the iPod folder and then take it to another computer to load the stuff on. I've done it.

I will probably be doing this. Right now I'm only using about 2GB of my 30GB iPod. That's 28GB for Wii stuff. Hopefully they will allow this!

Your the one who just got mad at me for not spelling yourself correctly, although I did spell it correctly in the emphasis that I was using it in, I meant more emphasis on YOUR, yourself just sounds too much like one word, although it is. :p But you got me there.

No, I got angry at being called an "idiot" for making a genuine mistake. Big difference.

Actually, no, not "angry". Bemused that someone really gives that much of a crap :frown2:

rodriguez said:
No, I got angry at being called an "idiot" for making a genuine mistake. Big difference.
Okay, it's over. You were both idiots.

Let's get back on the topic shall we?

I thought you had to convert mp3's to some other format when you put them on your ipod. If so then I don't see how it would work, unless software specifically to allow for an ipod was added.

vagrant said:
I thought you had to convert mp3's to some other format when you put them on your ipod. If so then I don't see how it would work, unless software specifically to allow for an ipod was added.
That's only for videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back