is and apple iphone and the wii related?

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
ok this is my question is the apple iphone and the nintendo wii distant cousins? Cause i believe so and the reason why i came up with this is that I have a friend at work who has the apple Iphone and so i got to finally check it out up close and personal and this were my thoughts on it. Hmmm if i turn it one the screen turns and reconizes my movements, Its also very innovative as for the touch screen and it being very sensitive to my movements and at the same time it (and this is just my speculation for the 20 minutes i messed around with it) but it only played flashed movies or vidoes basically from youtube hmm...... that sound alot like the nintendo wii.
Plus to add onto my relative theory on the two interesting devices was that didnt nintendo work with apple on developing the nintendo wii. So i think that nintendo wii and the iphone are very much related in some ways

well i guess you can say your thinking out side the box but hey i guess those shaking digimons where related to the wii as well!!!

Well that idea was accepted with a whole lot of warmth. I see where your coming from dude, but I don't think they are similar enough to make a thread about.

Perhaps it's more of the case that it's where one branch of technology is advancing at the moment. You have several companies working towards a product that incorporates similar goals and sooner or later that technology will appear at similar times on products that have similar end results...though the end product may be different in its overall purpose,

That's a whole lotta use of the word similar in the one post! :wtf:

And of course, once something has been created it is then developed, enhanced, modified, re-branded and of course used within products not related to the market it was originally introduced in i.e. touch screens are now gradually appearing all over the pace; tourist centres, train/bus station information outlets and self-checkouts in supermarkets to name a few.

Soon we wont have to think for ourselves..the finger will be mightier than the pen and the sword. :smilewinkgrin:

That was a stupid comment. They have nothing in common. Makes me feel mine about wifi is acutually a smart question.

HyPeRsHoCk said:
The Wii has nothing to do with retarded Apple.

Makes me wonder what a retarded apple looks like...

You're lucky I'm in a good mood today (I got to play SSBB) otherwise your eyes would burst from seeing my comment. Say one more negative comment about Apple without a relevant argument to back up your statement, and I'll:
a) Prove you wrong
b) Punish you (technique yet to be decided)

the iPhone/ipod touch aren't related to the DS or Wii, but it'd be awesome if apple and Nintendo teamed up in the future! So many similarities...

JT. said:
Makes me wonder what a retarded apple looks like...

You're lucky I'm in a good mood today (I got to play SSBB) otherwise your eyes would burst from seeing my comment. Say one more negative comment about Apple without a relevant argument to back up your statement, and I'll:
a) Prove you wrong
b) Punish you (technique yet to be decided)

the iPhone/ipod touch aren't related to the DS or Wii, but it'd be awesome if apple and Nintendo teamed up in the future! So many similarities...

Oh really?

Back