Is Sonic weak?...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Well obviously he is not as strong as Ike or some one of the sort. But I can never really pwn someone with Sonic. He can't pummel people off the stage too much even if they have 90+ damage on them. Or maybe I just suck at using Sonic. Does anyone have any tips for me?...

Yep, Sonic is pretty weak. I normally can't knock someone out with him until they're a fair bit past 100 damage. At least with he's hard to hit, what with his speed.

Yep he sucks but i think he does very good in team matches because of his combo abilities just make sure it's not two sonics on the same team:lol:

You must pursue them off the stage. You're recovery is great so SD's won't happen too often.

He's not weak he is just hard to use, but is very good once you know how to use him go on youtube and search Lucky ssbb he is a very good Sonic player

recovery isnt THAT good. its straight up so its fairly predictable. b airs and up airs kill fairly well. f smash... but its hard to hit. get them off to the side then use your b air to ledge guard

Nintendo probably nerfed Sonic's attacks because they thought his speed would make up for it. I'm sure if you get used to using Sonic, then you'll find techniques that work out for you.

^ its possible but too many of his moves do too similar things. and his running attack is completely useless

I'd say a very strong move of his is his back air.

I've sent many people flying with that. I'd say it has the most knockback out of all his moves.

^ ya without question his most useful move... but only having one reliable ko move greatly hinders your ability to strategise i find

Back