Is The Wii Fan Supposed to be This Loud?

hmmmm mine is quiet,except when i start it up it beeps and then nothing

mine is ultra quiet, only when i first turn it on and it starts to read the disk does it make any sounds what so ever

My Wii sings me lullabies at night. And occasionally starts singing death metal songs...which is kinda annoying...but it's still pretty quiet when it does those things.

the 360 doesnt **** up discs you retard,only when you move it wile its running(bad idea when its spinning faster than a tire on a ferrari.

psychono2 said:
the 360 doesnt **** up discs you retard,only when you move it wile its running(bad idea when its spinning faster than a tire on a ferrari.

umm my friend has one and didnt move it and after leaving it on standby for 10 hours (i went out and he fell asleep) came home to find a blurred screen. ejected the disc tray and the game was cracked in the middle. PS reported for harrassing post, hope you get banned.

Last edited:
psssh man its always some one new who does this kinda stuff
p.s. its a xbox 360 who passes out with it on?

We had alot to drink, and my gf came round and took me to her graduation. I was so paro i talked to some1 i really hate like they were my best friend, got a message (or 10) asking when im coming back and saying that hes bored came back and he was asleep and the disc was screwed plus i could of cooked an egg on the 360.

Also he almost went into a coma from alcoholic poisioning that night and i almost had to have my stomache pumped to so don't you dare make a f****** smart a** comment, as a result we never want to see (hard) alcohol again

Last edited:
played mine from 4 pm till to 7 am and it was cool to the touch,i was playing ffxi and gears he must had when those ones from the launch day cause those the only ones i heard did that.

its not a valid remark,you make it seem like the wii has fans,and the 360 doesnt

the launch 360s for 1 had sh*t fans i didnt believe it till it happened but 10 hours on pause and it cracked a disc, just lucky the image isn't burnt into the screen or i'd need a new tv the wii has a mad little fan 2 weeks straight + on wiiconnect 24 or playing games (never red light) in some cases and the back gets a little bit hot woohoo big deal. i want a 360 anyway aswell as a wii so don't be a F****** A******

whatever true point on the 360 launch systems being ****,luckly didnt get one till april,anyways sorry for going fanboyish on you,hate people talking **** about gamesytems that make a mistake.

Back