Is the Wii graphics being takin a tad bit lightly?

DavidinCT said:
Wow, a hit on your ego because you own or are a fan another system? Kind of harsh, don't ya think ?
Hard-core Sony and 360 fans won't come anywhere near any Nintendo system because of the graphics. I know people who seriously run away and refuse to even look at it. Granted, they're being completely ridiculous (not to mention missing out), but those people are out there. If they would just give in on the graphics issue, Nintendo would be the biggest gaming company out there.

registerednerd said:
Hard-core Sony and 360 fans won't come anywhere near any Nintendo system because of the graphics. I know people who seriously run away and refuse to even look at it. Granted, they're being completely ridiculous (not to mention missing out), but those people are out there. If they would just give in on the graphics issue, Nintendo would be the biggest gaming company out there.

If I spent my whole gaming life riding bill gates I would be afraid of change also.

JCpackers05 said:
Interesting....im glad that the Wii isnt going to use an HDTV cause i dont have one....plus graphics dont really matter to me that much....what would you rather have...good graphics....or good games
Well if the wii had HD compatibility it would have both.

Like I said in a separate post:

I think the graphics in Zelda are amazing, to be honest. Not quite up to par as, say, Half-Life 2, but I find myself walking around Hyrule Field getting attacked by enemies because I keep looking up at the sky/environment.

i think seriously stop worrying about grafx and HD, in a couple years im sure nintendo will progress to that level someday, wen like 80% of people have HDTVs, and some new awsum idea nintendo will come up with, 360 and ps3 are just going to keep fight for power will nindento will take the lead with gameplay and bringing new gamers to the system.

meh. i could give two poops in a bucket for graphics in a game. it's all about the gameplay. that's what i want...and that's why i bought a wii. personally, i'd rather play a great game with a great control scheme instead of a glittering highly priced fun box.

the wii has power...and i can clearly see that. can the rest of the world? probably not. do i care? nope. why? because i enjoy my wii. i enjoy both the wii's gameplay and graphics. disappointed? not in a million years.

:thumbsup:

Back