is this game worth it?

The reviews speak for themselves. As far as I say, it's difinantly worth a buy. Not as good as Super Mario 64, but more variety than Sunshine.

Sillyhat said:
The reviews speak for themselves. As far as I say, it's difinantly worth a buy. Not as good as Super Mario 64, but more variety than Sunshine.
So it's better than sunshine but not as good as 64? It looks good.

Not as good as previous Mario's. Better.

It really can't fail to be good. This is Mario we're talking about here!

from wat ive heard, its AWESOME, i dont own it......YET

It's definitely not lacking content. Levels are usually short and somewhat easy, while others are very challenging. It's better than Mario 64 in a lot of ways.

TennisLord said:
So it's better than sunshine but not as good as 64? It looks good.

In my opinion yes, no 3D Mario Platforming game will ever match the greatness of Super Mario 64. Just for the fact that it was the first, seeing Mario in 3D for the first time, nothing will ever match it.

Easily the best Mario game I've ever played. Plays nicely and looks amazing. Very vibrant colours.

honestly one of the coolest titles for wii right now, really creative and mind-bending in a way. Its cool.

blueovalboy7 said:
I was a skeptic, but you guys are changing my mind.

Dont be skeptic about buying this game at all, you get your full moneys worth and more. The levels are mind blowing and the soundtrack fits in with every level. Really, this game you can play if your hardcore: collect every star go through every level and for the casual gamers its still amazingly fun because its not terribly hard. Collect 60 stars and you can beat the main story line! Although I doubt anyone will collect less than 80 =P

he runs the exaxt exact same as in mario 64, even the sound he makes when he runs is the same. its great haha

Back