Should I get Galaxy?

Flamefury8

My Wii: January 16th 2007
Nov 21, 2007
NJ
Wii Online Code
0848-7705-1108-1338
Should I get Super Mario Galaxy? I heard it got very good scores and ratings but some people are saying that its not challenging and isn't worth it. So, should I get it?

If you are a Mario fan, then you won't be disappointed with this game.

I'm a mario fan. I've seen tons of gameplay on YouTube. I think I'll get it afterall.

I am deciding on galaxy or MOHH2. I have no idea which one to pick, the online play or the mario adventure play?

ojo said:
I am deciding on galaxy or MOHH2. I have no idea which one to pick, the online play or the mario adventure play?
I had the same choice, get one now and wait till Christmas for the other. I considered MOH:H2 for the online, as it could keep me occupied until Christmas. After a lot of thinking about it i went for Super Mario Galaxy though as i thought waiting would drive me crazy and it was definitely the right choice.

This is an awesome game, i've had it a week, been playing on average a couple of hours a day while going for 120 stars to make it last longer (i'm up to 53 stars now). It gets better the further you get and is easily the best game on Wii so far.

About how many hours have you guys played in Galaxy?

No, get Happy Feet instead, it's so much more fun.
well, of course you should get Mario Galaxy! go on and buy it right now. Get it or get out!

You must get banned for asking such a stupid question!!!! :lol:

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broccoli.gif

Of course! YOU MUST GET IT!!! My friend has it. I played it. SO FUN. sometimes challenging, some times a little to easy but like islandik said since you are a mario fan then get it or(although I don't believe in it) Go to hell! Ok maby not hell but get out of this forum! The choice is ovbvise.

Back