Super Luigi Galaxy

KirbyPK

Otaku Lv. 6
Nov 29, 2007
In my mind
What if Nintendo decided to make Super Mario Galaxy, Super Luigi Galaxy, and instead of playing as Mario from the start, you play as Luigi from the start. Do you think it'd be just as successful as Super Mario Galaxy or do you think nobody will want it because Luigi's the star? I know not many people liked Luigi's Mansion, but was it just because Luigi was the star? So what's that mean, if it was Mario's Mansion people would like it? That's not right.

it would be cool if they did the pokemon thing, and release to games, one super mario galaxy and one super luigi galaxy
but you can still play as luigi once you get all 120 stars with mario

fredes99 said:
it would be cool if they did the pokemon thing, and release to games, one super mario galaxy and one super luigi galaxy
but you can still play as luigi once you get all 120 stars with mario
Yeah I know

Luigi Mansion is so funny... I loved to scare luigi...

It was very funny, when the heart was tiny tiny and you pressed A...

Luigi: Maaaaaaaariiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaario!!!

I thought SMG was just top-notch! the orchestrated music really got to me! i keep bloody whistling and humming it to myself! p.s i dnt get the ending! wht does mario mean when he says welcome to new galaxy???? be nice im naive!

super-mario-galaxy.jpg

SlimSheldy said:
I thought SMG was just top-notch! the orchestrated music really got to me! i keep bloody whistling and humming it to myself! p.s i dnt get the ending! wht does mario mean when he says welcome to new galaxy???? be nice im naive!
A new galaxy was created

Back