Luigi question!!!

DeathChron

WiiChat Member
Jun 29, 2007
Wonder Lan....I mean, FL
Wii Online Code
6640-6364-5205-2747
Hey everyone! I just got all 120 stars, and now playing with Luigi. However, I would like to know...Is there anything dramatically different, playing with Luigi? I know he runs faster than Mario, and stuff, and I think bosses are a little stronger, but does completing the game with him unlock anything really interesting??

Once you get 120 stars with Luigi you can go back to the star festival and explore that area more.

im in the process of collecting all the stars with luigi. i have 7 stars left to go. i want to go back to mushroom kingdom, haha!

spoof said:
im in the process of collecting all the stars with luigi. i have 7 stars left to go. i want to go back to mushroom kingdom, haha!

That'd be sweet if you could go in the castle and explore stuff in there, but I doubt they included that in the game.

DeathChron said:
Hey everyone! I just got all 120 stars, and now playing with Luigi. However, I would like to know...Is there anything dramatically different, playing with Luigi? I know he runs faster than Mario, and stuff, and I think bosses are a little stronger, but does completing the game with him unlock anything really interesting??

so... if u do the game with 120 stars it deletes ur file and u have to start THE WHOLE thing again with luigi? or can u go bak to mario any time?
also wen u r luigi is it basically the same thing again?

well, once you get 120 stars with luigi, u do go back to the star festival. And you have to collect 100 purple coins. once you do that you get another star!
(a friend told me this)

Certain elements to the game are tweaked. I've played up to about 20 stars with Luigi so far, and until then all of it seemed the same...but then I tried the Cosmic Comet star on Honeyhive Galaxy - turns out, the Cosmic Comet races are harder. A lot harder. :/

Seen no noticeable difference in boss fights yet.

Jafoob said:
wah? you can play as luigi!?!
yeha people on the mario galaxy board like to ruin the game for people. and dont say "everyone knows already!" because this guy obviously didnt. and dont say "everyone knows now" because im sure there are more people who dont know

Back