I've Seen Red...THE RED RINGS!

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Damn, they couldn't have come @ a worse period in time. 10 days from halo 3....and like a day from skate.
Then comes assassins creed
then mass effect
Yeah, I'm pissed. Luckily Microsoft is shippin' that box to moi. so they can fix it.
Do you think if i got mad at the people they would hurry up the fixing and **** and i could get it back in time for Halo 3 and ****...?

Now Pitty me! and give your opinion :(

O temorow @ the nearest church( or religieuse sanctuary). Be there. Yeah Im piseed. Luckily by the time it gets bak well have a huge ass Tv.
And Ive pre-ordered Halo 3 so when it gets back...It'll be like one of them Rehab/welcome home parties. :p

By having a hostile attitude towards microsoft employees you will most likely solve nothing. Other than the fact that they could file a complaint against you or at least ignore you. You're just going to have to wait 3-4 weeks before a new or refurbished console is sent, sorry.

hold on hold on...whens the pizza comin..... as long you have pizza and halo 3 ur fine :p

Gregtheman10 said:
why dont u just bring it back to store and get it replaced lol
If he hasn't boughten it within a month, he can't return it.
If he doesn't have an in story warranty, he can't return it.
That is why.

But man, i'm sorry there bud. You'll have to send it through Microsoft. Now they're saying 2-4 weeks I believe.

Pikachu256 said:
lol my friend Xbox360 has the red ring of DEATH and It took almost 6 weeks to repair and then a week later, It broke down again =/

So glad I got a Wii
are you? not to start a flame war or anything but most of the time people get the red rings from playing a tad too much, where as from what i heard wii is left to collect dust.. id say playing a 360 for triple or quadruple the time someone would play a wii is enough to make up for having it break down.

Krusnik said:
If he hasn't boughten it within a month, he can't return it.
If he doesn't have an in story warranty, he can't return it.
That is why.

But man, i'm sorry there bud. You'll have to send it through Microsoft. Now they're saying 2-4 weeks I believe.

ok first the warranty isnt a month, lol
it comes with a standard 1 year warranty which now coveres 3 years for the rrod. lol

Gregtheman10 said:
it comes with a standard 1 year warranty which now coveres 3 years for the rrod. lol
he was talking to the person who said: why not take it back to the store. or whatever..

Gregtheman10 said:
The one year warranty isn't for returning it to the store. That is sending it to Microsoft so they can fix things such as a a broken disc tray and stuff like that.
They added on the 3 extra rrod warranty just for the rrod.
He cannot return it to the store to get a new one, he has to send it into Microsoft unless he's boughten it within 30 days. (That's what it is for most stores)

I played Oblivion too much...ALOT :p... But it should be fine. Right now it works no prob. So maybe it was a one time thing...maybe..maybe..Hey Sovieto has your died yet?

How did you get them to send you a box already? I'm still on a waiting list(since early August :( )

LilWiiWii said:
How did you get them to send you a box already? I'm still on a waiting list(since early August :( )
Since early August?
Wow...I honestly believe something happened or your order didn't go through. It shouldn't take that long for you to get your box/coffin. You should go call them or something of the sort. That might do the trick.

Back