jap wii

rav

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2008
can anyone help ..i have a jap wii and something happend when we try to change the language to english now i is showing a msg and wont let us in to the tools menue it says oprea house online support..what can i do
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before that, did you put a non-Japanese region game into the Wii and try to play it?

It sounds like you have a modded wii and updated the wii using a game from a different region. It's called a semi brick and it can be fixed by updating your wii using a game same region as the wii.

I don't know how you managed to do THAT but as long as you don't have any useful game data or channels just go to the wii settings and format the wii's memory OR, find out where that wii was origanly sent to maybe france or england and contact nintendo.:wtf:

Dakatana said:
I don't know how you managed to do THAT but as long as you don't have any useful game data or channels just go to the wii settings and format the wii's memory OR, find out where that wii was origanly sent to maybe france or england and contact nintendo.:wtf:
If you read the post he couldn't access the options menu.

How did you manage to change your language from Jap to english.... There is not a way as far as I know:wtf:

Evi1d33d said:
It sounds like you have a modded wii and updated the wii using a game from a different region. It's called a semi brick and it can be fixed by updating your wii using a game same region as the wii.
wow I dodnt knoe dat thanks

Back