Just bought my first Sony product: PS3

if your chosing between fallout and oblivion i think you'll be better off going with fallout. its made by the same developer and has a lot of similarities but they have improved the oblivion format so much its just the better choice.

personally i think the oblivion story/side quests are lame.

i think its important i stress this, RESIDENT EVIL 5 IS NOT SCAREY. they took all the horror elements out (bad move IMO) however it is an excellent co-op game with TONS of replay value, unlocables, vs. mode, mercenaries mode (like a survival mode). its just awesome.

Agreed. Sure, it has some impressively gorey zombies and scenes, but it's not scary at all. The game is still a LOT of fun, though.

I played (descending in favored order):

Valkyria Chronicles - Blends third person shooter elements with tactical roleplaying. Beautiful Anime-Sketch style visuals and a solid storyline done in chapters. Each chapter has some short, but enjoyable cutscenes and then a battle near the end.
You manage your 20-man squad with a large selection of versatile characters. Assigning and discharging characters based on certain perks or even certain preferences to gear up for the next fight. You also must train your squad with gained experience use the exp to get new skills. Weapon upgrades are bought with gained funds. Then there is huge rack-Selvaria... for all of the salivating fifteen year old fanboys. DLC is awesome as well.

Disgaea 3 - Insanely beyond the impossible tactical RPG 'bout demons. Mercilessly parodies certain things and an affectionate parody of RPGs in general. Dood! You don't need to play the other two really.

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - It's good, nuff said.

Uncharted - Played the demo. I want it. So good. Drake's a funny guy really. Slight jerk, but more of a funny snarker really. The fighting is fluid. Story is quirky. Movie quality in my opinion. Naughty Dog is really good at that though.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Masterpiece... Regardless if you've played the others.

Killzone 2 - Demo. Great shooter. Plot... Do I care... It's a shooter!

Little Big Planet - Fun level editor and sidescroller. Yeah, it's cool. Didn't play too much though.

Bust Limit - Sucks. Still on my shelf unfortunately.

Naruto - Rented. Pretty boring really. Honestly, the open game world is pointless. The fighting is pretty good though. With that I say, just stick with the demo.

Games I look forward to:

Tales of Vesperia PS3 - That is, if it comes stateside. A redone edition of Tales of Vesperia on the 360. New character, more story, a gay new logo, you know how it works. Japanese fanboys are burning their 360s. I'm saving up for more Vesperia.

Get Fallout 3. I recently started playing it again and I put 110+ hours on it in the past week and half.... It's awesome and I have no life but I don't mind because the game is awesome.

Get Fallout 3. I recently started playing it again and I put 110+ hours on it in the past week and half.... It's awesome and I have no life but I don't mind because the game is awesome.

thats like 10 hours a day.... lol

understandable though, theres so much to see and its all so interesting.

yep and after you done it all you can just pretty much walk around exploring and pretty much do whatever. like i went into the citadel and blew them all up with the experimental mirv and some missiles. **** was so cash

yep and after you done it all you can just pretty much walk around exploring and pretty much do whatever. like i went into the citadel and blew them all up with the experimental mirv and some missiles. **** was so cash

i wonder what would happen if you got the Broken Steel DLC since u kinda need all them to be alive.. haha

Trust me man, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune is the way to go. :thumbsup:

Its' sequel is coming soon too.

I was wondering when someone would mention Resistance and only one person did. Both a re awsome 2 is clearly the best personally but theyre both mind blowing.

I was wondering when someone would mention Resistance and only one person did. Both a re awsome 2 is clearly the best personally but theyre both mind blowing.

The thing is, I haven't touched Resistance 2 since I got Killzone 2. There isn't really much point having both, and K2 > R2.

The thing is, I haven't touched Resistance 2 since I got Killzone 2. There isn't really much point having both, and K2 > R2.

i kinda disagree with you, resistance 2 has so much more to do online and offline. i think its the better game overall.

i kinda disagree with you, resistance 2 has so much more to do online and offline. i think its the better game overall.

Fair enough! I loved the campaign, but I dunno, I don't think I had the time to get the chance to get into the online. Then K2 came out and I also had time at that point...so I spent it on that.

Hows Ratchet and Clank Future? For someone who loves the Ratchet and Clank series?

Back