just called few retail sellers...

wongasta

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
tell the truth, they're not very helpful at all... in fact, they pretty much lost their patience regarding the restocking on sunday (well cant blame them, they get called about wii at least 50 times a day)...

anyway i called 6 of the target, walmart, and bestbuy, they stated they dont know if restocking is going to occur on sunday. they have no information at all regarding the matter. do they always act like that? or they don't know for sure?

hmmm im gonna get kinda mad if i camped 4 hrs on sunday and they don't have it. =(

well, you could pay them a visit.
talk to the manager..
they weren't very helpful to me, either.
But Circuit City, told me when the store closes, they will post how much wiis they have.
Best buy said they will have a select few.
so, i dont know.

i'm going to visit them.

if a walmart says they dont know when they are getting any wii's but the news paper said the next big shipment of wii's is Dec 17th do you think they are lying?

Wii=Amazing said:
if a walmart says they dont know when they are getting any wii's but the news paper said the next big shipment of wii's is Dec 17th do you think they are lying?

hahah, yes.
target told me they dont know.
and likeee, they should be getting about 10-50.

Nice so it would be in my interest to camp out for the night to get a wii for christmas....and how many do you think they will have?

Last edited:
They say they don't know so people don't get irate and irrational if the shipment is screwed up and they end up with none. I have a friend who works at Best Buy and his manager told him to always say they're not sure about dates or numbers even when they know for sure because they don't want people to hear "30 units this Sunday" and they somehow only get 15 so people flip out.

hmmm i see... that is one rational reason for them to purposely make knowns unknown... well i guess they're not lying, just denying =P.

Actually I called the nearest TRU and they said they will be getting 30 in. Also I called BB and they said they wouldn't know how many they are getting in, but the first costumers get a ticket so you can come back and redeem it later.

Back