Just Completed SM Galaxy - No Spoilers

MySims said:
i bet he's just a noob, who doesnt know when it comes out.
He hardly even menchoins what happens in the game
Don't be so naive.

I too am curious as to how you got your hands on the title.

He played the leaked version on his modded wii. And he beat the game in 2 days, since the new firmware that bypasses the new protection on SMG came out 2 days ago.

bee mario for the win!

i played it at gamestop [thats how it got leaked, btw. someone who works there leaked it on the internet].

it's a nice game, although the camera angles sometimes are really crazy.

Monogatari said:
bee mario for the win!

i played it at gamestop [thats how it got leaked, btw. someone who works there leaked it on the internet].

it's a nice game, although the camera angles sometimes are really crazy.

Agreed. It's the only gripe I have with the game, besides wishing it were longer. Once you get a little more used to it you'll get better at manipulating the camera, but yes, there are still moments where camera views can be mildly frustrating. :crazy:

MySims said:

Haha, I love how you insult him here and think it is fine:lol:

Also, Mentions*

If you keep up with news that you will know that the game got leaked only a while back and the Japanese version has launched.

alright, great to hear, i was already hyped about this game, you just made it worse, thanks alot you idiot!!! haha jokes

KyleForMe said:
Man I'm just disappointed that everyone seems to be playing through the game so quickly. Is it as short as MP3?

Just remember, there's a total of 120 stars in the game, only a certain number are needed (more than likely just 60). Also, there are purple coin missions, and after getting all stars and purple coins, battle Bowser again and you get a surprise.

Yeah, plenty to do.

I remember when I was six and I hogged my sis's n64 to play SM64. The first time I played, I fell in absolute love with Nintendo, Sony didn't suffice and my mum got so mad that I didn't enjoy my new PS1 that she broke my game. Sadly the PS1 was too hard and I couldn't enjoy it until Spyro or FF7, but thats another story and I'm yeah... Long story short, my sister kinda lost interest in games and I became insane with them. MAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIOOOOOOO!

MySims said:
He says no spoilers, do you know what spoilers are?

Mariogasmic...huh... ew

Gee I thought everyone shaddups about their piracy. I know I do. ...Crap!
OK well, this game IS a masterpiece. I anticipated this far more than Brawl. Soon you will see why. If you never do, Cartman will make you eat your parents! Hail as big as minivans will hit your house! Ninjas will beat on you!

Back