Kid throws object, Akon throws kid.

first he dry humps a 14 year old and now this... wow thats great.. I never liked this guy.. he should of gotten sued.. The bottle the kid threw didnt even hit him, and it was a KID.

what a little *****. Akon thinks he's so kool for doing that. I too wish i was the kid so i could sue his ass off.

I'm not trying to defend Akon. I think what he did was stupid.

But the kid throwing something was stupid as well.

hahah thats so messed up lol man i woulda said he touched my *special* area and sued him for more...rappers are so stupid......they make up so many words to make kids dumbER

what a lie!

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
I agree with you gho5t, Rap SUCKS, hip hop SUCKS, thank god its starting to fade away.

how can u say that rap and hip hop are fading away it's still as popular as ever. only because one artist made a stupid move it doesn't mean the entire industry is going that way. what a stupid thing to say i think i should bust a cap in your ass!!:yesnod:

Oh no, another Ali-G

BOO YA KI SHAAA!!!

Dude, hip hop's slumping in sales, its the same songs about the same ol' B.S. Big rims, bitches and hoes, and bling blang!!

Although, new rock sucks too, but atleast they have to play instruments and they dont sing about the same 3 things every song.

I think hip hop is for mindless tool's. (and teenagers)

Last edited:
Underground Hip-hop >>> Mainstream Hip-Hop
I barely listen to any of the recent stuff (infact, none)
I listen to stuff like classic Outkast (waaay before Hey Ya :p) and mainly story tellers like Talib Kweli, Little Brother, Immortal Technique etc... none of this 'you'll find me in the club' crap :)

lol wat a faggot, dude shud have smashed him! i mean i dont like any rap or hip hop buti think if 50 cent can take being shot a few times then this guy shurely should be able to ignore a bottle, lol EGO trip!
btw gh0st, mr.selfdestruct and wiired all reppd causeof comments

Last edited:
Mr.Selfdestruct said:
I agree with you gho5t, Rap SUCKS, hip hop SUCKS, thank god its starting to fade away.

:lol:

Come to my city and see if hip hop is really fading away. lol what an idiotic remark to make.

Lol, that was funny...

I actually love Akons music, hip hop is definitely not fading away, it's great, you could say it doesn't require much skill to rap, but then again (if you like heavy metal and that stuff) it doesn't require much to scream.

I find RnB and Hip Hop more meaningful than any other type of music.

Ya, Miami is infested with wannabee rappers and CLUB RAP !!

My case that hip hop is on its way out, EVERY SONG IS ABOUT THE SAME **** !!

People are getting tired of it. Your always gonna have 13-18 year old white kids that buy the albums, but aventually they grow out of there wigger fazes.

Meaningful ? WTF Rims and gold chains. They glorify money and meaningless ****, how many rappers have you seen give money to charity's or have free concerts in the name of lower income peoples, OR EVEN MAKE MONEY FOR AFRICA ! YOU WONT, they only give a **** about themselves, i cant follow something as tragicaly greedy as hip hop.

Its sad that black kids only role models are rap stars, athletes or pimps.

Last edited:
Back