Kid throws object, Akon throws kid.

Celestial said:
Lol, that was funny...

I actually love Akons music, hip hop is definitely not fading away, it's great, you could say it doesn't require much skill to rap, but then again (if you like heavy metal and that stuff) it doesn't require much to scream.

I find RnB and Hip Hop more meaningful than any other type of music.
lmao you gotta be kidding, if you get time download tool - The Grudge and listen to the scream in the middle of that song, i dare you to try it (i tryed it once when i was stoned and got halfway through and passed out lol) its about 29 secs long i think
it takes at least twice the energy to scream a song than to merely speak it

Celestial said:
Lol, that was funny...

I actually love Akons music, hip hop is definitely not fading away, it's great, you could say it doesn't require much skill to rap, but then again (if you like heavy metal and that stuff) it doesn't require much to scream.

I find RnB and Hip Hop more meaningful than any other type of music.

so very true. hip hop will never fade away.

4 kids?

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Rap appeals to kids, thats why its still around. Its immature music, for immature people, bottom line.

You r talkin ****, how can u say that rap is for immature that is an absolutely pathetic comment to make.

Come on, you can't claim that hip-hop/rap as a whole is unintelligent, untalented garbage. I can agree with you that the materialistic, "gangsta" hits today are overrated and somewhat lacking in musicality...but you can't argue that bands like Public Enemy and the Roots are frivolous or untalented.

Hell, the Roots plays their own instruments. And they're damn good at it as well.

Last edited:
Damn, everybody STHU !

This thread is not about genres are good/bad and fading away, it's about Gaykon and this video ! biznitches.......biatches......j/k

that's assault brotha! that kid can sue his ass off for that seriously

Almo said:
lmao you gotta be kidding, if you get time download tool - The Grudge and listen to the scream in the middle of that song, i dare you to try it (i tryed it once when i was stoned and got halfway through and passed out lol) its about 29 secs long i think
it takes at least twice the energy to scream a song than to merely speak it

Try rapping

Wiired said:
True, I wouldn't exactly appreciate someone throwing **** at me.

yeah, but you would just say "dont throw things" "or stop throwing ****" you wouldnt throw a kid..because of the sue risk and the fact its a kid

end to it

HappyVac said:
Come on, you can't claim that hip-hop/rap as a whole is unintelligent, untalented garbage. I can agree with you that the materialistic, "gangsta" hits today are overrated and somewhat lacking in musicality...but you can't argue that bands like Public Enemy and the Roots are frivolous or untalented.

Hell, the Roots plays their own instruments. And their damn good at it as well.

right i'll stop now but some of those comments were total Bulls**t. anyway still funny vid!

Sorry double post but i couldn't resist.

“guns don't kill people rappers do”

and now you see why even off duty i never leave without my gat son!

once a perp always a perp

Back