Kill the person above you thread

I place you in a fictional reality that is being hand written by my self, but then I scrap the story and have you killed off

Pokemon Trainer RED challenges you to a battle! He calls out his Pikachu, and attacks you cos he mistook you for a pokemon. What can I say? It's friggin' blizzarding everywhere and messing with RED's vision. You definitely died from the insane amount of thunderboltage Pikachu attacked you with.

I kill you plain and simple with a knife to the throath and then i use warlock magic to re-animate your body, than i kill you again, and again, and so on for all eternety.

After taking The End's rifle and defeating him, Naked Snake notices you, mistaking you for one of Ocelot's unit. He steadily takes aim, and hits you dead on with this tranquilizing rifle. Once you're knocked out cold, he goes down, steals your wallet, and then takes out his M1911A1 and shoots you in the face multiple times. To ensure you're dead, he lights you on fire with his flamethrower. You burn to a crisp and die.

you see a flash and then its over but you're still conscious to hear the sound of the rifle you count 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 five f***ing miles and then its really over

~Giant bump

What? I like this thread.....

While you were being a “Sniper Extraordinare”, I snuck up behind you and slit your throat.

I use my time machine to send you back to when the Earth was a ball of molten rock.

Last edited:
Back