Kill the person above you thread

Killed everyone at said feast by poisoning all the food but mine, Abu'l Nuqoud style. MR was one of many victims.

CK's power hungry nature had finally taken control of him, and he started foaming at the mouth. A hand ripped through his chest, originating in his stomach. The hand was soon followed by an arm, then a head, and after the entire body had came out. This new figure was the physical manifestation of CK's evil self, and looked exactly like CK, only without a nose. The evil CK looked down at the original, who was bleeding profusely from his stomach. Only, instead of blood, it was bacon grease, which was the source of CK's power. The "clone" ignored him and went on his way, his eventual goal being world domination.

About twenty minutes later, I, Neoquid, walked by the dying CK. CK noticed me walking by, and spoke to me.

"Please help me, I've changed my ways, I swear." said CK, who proceeded to cough up bacon grease.

At the time, I thought that CK was still as evil and power crazed as he always was. As such, I wanted to protect the future of humanity.

"You'll get no sympathy from me." I said, and walked away.

Last edited:
Who wouldn't have one, after readin' that garbage. :lol:

Beat MR to death with an imitation Falchion.

Oh i see. Yeh i derped up there my bad. Sorry.
Killed SSBfreakCK by dressing up as magikarp and flopping him to death
wtf?

takes a chess grader to wii007, slowly cutting him up into very little pieces and feeds the rest to my pit bull for fresh meet.

Pick axe'd ya to death.

Would'a been cleaner if Sharpness could be enchanted onto 'em... Ah well, too bad for you.

Back