Kill the person above you thread

I walk by and see the dead you and dead peanut. I eat the peanut and resurrect you...only to blast you with arcane missile!

Beaker...i would just throw a Mellow yellow drink at you and it would hit you head and you will just die...like that..so easy....

yet a waste of good mellow yellow...

Smooth...Very smooth...lol:lol:

Alas...I have no head! So I would not die. Then I would xioalin kick you in the teeth as you were falling backwards I would launch a wrist wrocket at your kneecaps! Sadly you fall into a lava pit and slowly burn to your demise.

one day you were babysitting for your neihbor. they gave you the list on what to do and when todo them. later that night you get a call from a person you thought was your friend but it turned out to be worse than you could imagine. the phone calls got worse and more frequent and all in a sudden the lights shut off and the phone rings again ...beep ...beep! you pick it up and you hear nothing but breathing. you hang up and go to hide and you check where the call came from and its from within the house. you go check on the kid and he's gone you freak out and call the police but the phone line is buisy. then out of the darkness you see a figure you approach it(cause in all the movies the people always and i mean ALWAYS go to the thing that could potentially kill them) and as you get close to it it walks towards you and you stop and watch carefully!(-) (-)...then you die fro being stabbed through the brain by a fire poker *(ahahaha) the person said "fool why didnt you listen to me" hahaha:devil:

Last edited:
Back