killstreaks upgrade on life or better defence

That's because its a better MP5 basically. Oh and you can dual wield it so it instantly gets over used by the little kids!

pretty much everybody uses them as you can akimbo ev thing

Killstreaks were nerfed in Black Ops, and even moreso in MW3 (especially airstrikes). It's a good thing they did it too IMO. Makes the game more balanced, and CoD is always lacking in balance. The more the merrier.

Assault really isn't very effective except in FFAs, but it can be effective if ya got reliable team mates also running assault, though. Once y'all get an air support or two each, you can overwhelm the other team by a constant slew of air support. Replace the ones that fall one by one until your supply of lower air support is empty, then bring out the big guns that have a flare or two. This is especially effective if you can clear the skies of enemy AS prior to the onslaught and hold complete aerial dominance for a time.

Also, you don't just throw down a SAM, ya wait for air support you really want gone to show up 'n then deploy it. :lol: Use it like a Jav in a third weapon slot, not like a Sentry. Gotta drop 'em in open locations too so they don't just shoot at obstacles. If you do just drop it down, ya generally need to defend your turret. At the very least, you can nab a kill or two on the dudes lookin' to take out your SAM. Try keepin' your SAMs away from enemy lines so they ain't knifed as quickly too.

If for some ungodly reason I ever buy MW3 (not happening lol), I'll keep that XP grinding idea in mind. :D

It never did; my intention was this discussion to be "Hardline is an inferior choice in every situation". I wouldn't of referenced Blast Shield alongside Assassin otherwise... 'Cause Assassin definitely is the best Tier 2 perk in terms of functionality and usability for most, if not all loadouts.

... It just occurred to me that we're quite off topic. >_>; Woops.

Assassin Pro = You're typical Camp/***** Warfare 3 player.
Anyway in my own personal opinion I think the "Flak Jacket" perk of each COD is truly the best.

EDIT: btw HEY GUYS! To make this more off-topic.....thoughts on E3!?

I would say so that "Flak Jacket" perk of each COD is best..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back