King of Fighters 12 Achievements WTF!? (rant)

Fox

Super Mοderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Net Slum
Wii Online Code
2625-5585-1810-7837
First of all let me start out by saying this is the worst KOF game ever.

I've been (trying) to get some of the achievements on here and most of them are like beat arcade with so and so without loosing a round and for some reason I went through arcade with both Leona and Athena without loosing and didn't get an achievement with both. It took me a long time with both (like 8-10 mins) so I was thinking I needed to beat it faster with them both to get their achievements, but nowhere can I find a guide that says that.
Another thing is one of the achievements is to beat arcade mode in under 3.5 minutes. HOW THE **** IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT? best I've got is 5.59...

Halp? Suggestions? Anyone else play this game?

PS: This game contains the absolute worst voiceovers and stages ever invented for a KOF game.

Is it on the default settings?

The worst game to bear the KOF name was Quiz King of Fighters.
The worst voice overs where in the Neo Geo pocket ones

But I never bother with the achievement's in games

I suppose the game itself isn't THAT bad, but the voicovers are still horrible as well as the stages. Achievements are still rediculas.

My thing is, I usually play a 360 games for two reasons: 1) The fun of it. 2) Achievements.
KOF12 gets like 4/10 frm me but I DO enjoy it still.
Wish it had a movelist in the pause menu though...

Also, Capcom vs SNK 3 needs to happen.

Which is why I recommended for you to try out Blazblue ^_^. It's one of the most beautiful fighters I've ever played. Never picked up or tried KOFXII, but going from the general press, it wasn't good compared to the previous ones..disappointing really >_<.

Last edited:
I tried to start on the online cheevs. Nobody online, ranked or player. =[

Back