Kingdom Hearts III

zeon9881 said:
ok how did u find it...

go to http://www.khinsider.com/, that's where I found it. This secret is found when you complete certain objectives in the recently release opf the Japan only Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ for the PS2.

Oh, and dude, they did this with the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix witch had a trailer for KH2, and well, lookie here! Kingdom Hearts 2!!

Last edited:
As long as it doesn't come out for PS3. I'll be happy. But with HOME being open source along with the entire PS3. Something tells me by summers end the PS3 will be pretty badly hacked.....

OHH!!!1 ooze i though you were talkin about the secret ending in the upcoming kh3(so it means i was thinking this was the kh4 trailer)

zeon9881 said:
ok how did u find it...kh3 isnt even i production yet....either that or thats a ending from another game....either way i dont belive it

Its The Secret Movie From The End Of KH2 If You get Jiminy's Journal Completed 100% And On Hard Mode.

Looks absolutely astonishing.
The visuals are amazing. Was that Sora at the end right before Mickey? It kind of resembled an older version of him.
Also, is this scheduled for Wii or PS3? Is there any other information on it as of yet?

PS Thanks for posting this!

blueradio said:
Looks absolutely astonishing.
The visuals are amazing. Was that Sora at the end right before Mickey? It kind of resembled an older version of him.
Also, is this scheduled for Wii or PS3? Is there any other information on it as of yet?

PS Thanks for posting this!

Your welcome.

Anyway, the creators hasn't gotten specifics on what platform it will be on, but most likely it'll be the Playstation 3.

its the longer ending from kh2 im sure the frozen one is roxas and the girl holding him is kairis nobody.... cant remember her name but thats whta i tihnk no idea who ther other kid is.... rikus nobody or something?

spudman said:
its the longer ending from kh2 im sure the frozen one is roxas and the girl holding him is kairis nobody.... cant remember her name but thats whta i tihnk no idea who ther other kid is.... rikus nobody or something?

NO, that isn't Kairi's nobody Namin'e. As you can see they have BIG differences:

KH2_Artwork_Namine.jpg

This is Namin'e

image.php

This is the Female Soldier

Last edited:
kiraownsurmom said:
riku has no nobody...his new form is a nobody i think so hes 1 also.he was the final boss in KH1
Ye, very possible a form of Ansem (or the guy that "wasn't" Ansem). Also, it got me thinking that the other bad guy was dark Riku.

Well, whoever they are, they strike a similarity to people already in the Kingdom Hearts series. With supposedly no Sora in sight and Nomura saying that it could be in past or future, I would assume that either;
a, This was before Kingdom Hearts - although it would be very unlikely, or
b, It is in the future of the Kingdom Hearts universe and therefore something would have to happen to Sora. It's all very exciting considering Square Enix have shown a willingness to kill off people in past Final Fantasy games, even if they do eventually bring them back...

ahh i see they bear no resemblance lol, theres a chance it coulde be far in the future and the guy you see runing in the end is sora (he does have reddish hair) as a man maybe. But this is unlikely as you see king mickey in his normal state.....

Back