Kirbys epic yarn

mitch94

WiiChat Member
Oct 25, 2007
Michigan
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Kirby's Epic Yarn introduces an amazing look based on animated yarn and a world of cloth and textiles. The creative approach is woven directly into the game play and allows the ever-morphing Kirby to take on a variety of forms. It's a one-of-a-kind platformer that lets players explore high and low for hidden objects and fun adventure.

e3-2010-kirbys-epic-yarn-screens-20100615110337551_640w.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvULlC9c7xg

Pulling on stray threads might reveal hidden areas. When Kirby literally goes behind the scenes, the virtual fabric warps and bends to show his location.

Thanks to his versatile yarn composition, Kirby can take on a variety of forms both in his common actions and when he transforms into powerful vehicles.

Two players can play through the entire game together.

Gems and collectible items are scattered throughout the environments for players to find.

Yarn?LMAO, never been a fan of kirby games, and im not starting now...o_O

THIS IS ME GIVING A ****!

I am looking forward to this game as its a good idea and is trying something different

I dont see whats so awesome about it..for some reason it reminds me of paper mario_O_o

I am looking forward to this game as its a good idea and is trying something different

i think its taking a note from little big planet or atleast thats what i got from that.

Nar LBP was more about creating things. This is just off the ball platforming.
I dont see whats so awesome about it..for some reason it reminds me of paper mario_O_o
Well it trys something different with the platforming

i think its taking a note from little big planet or atleast thats what i got from that.

Nar LBP was more about creating things. This is just off the ball platforming.
Well it trys something different with the platforming

Thats true, but yarn? I guess whatever tickles your fancy.

well its nothing like kirby games (thanks to the fact that theirs no swallowing enemies) but it seems like a good game to try :thumbsup:

yeah it should be really fun i saw the trailer on the nintendo channel

this game is going to be awesome, and break every videogame record that there every was. lol

P.S. dont forget to join the NHL social group

I'm gonna givee it rent from gameflly, looks fun, remains me of paper mario, even though i'm not into the Kirby games.

Back