Ladies and Gentlemen! Tell me what you think?

The idea has some potential...but i just cant see Mario with a gun...lol sorry. It just doesnt suit the game and the characters.

RedProdigy said:
:lol: Doubt me, then. I haven't bought any of the Mario Sports games (because I think they're stupid) and I would certainly not buy this. If Nintendo announced the game, I would pretend it didn't exist.

then youd probably like cooking mama cos thats probly all u think aboot food and games

wii_cammy said:
then youd probably like cooking mama cos thats probly all u think aboot food and games

red prodigy will leave you speechless lol. He doesn't like multiplayer games nor does he like sports games. So i wouldn't be suprise to hear him say, he don't like food with side orders lmao.
ottoman said:
The idea has some potential...but i just cant see Mario with a gun...lol sorry. It just doesnt suit the game and the characters.
Lobstermobster said:
you allready see mario with a gun in smash bros. so your wrong you kook. jk. but no they should make an ultraviolent mario game where you rip off heads and eat flesh and have to survive or you could just eat ppl for the fun of it.

to:eek:ttoman
I only want to use a piece of what lobstermobster said because the other rest i hope he was joking lol. But anyway he's right mario have been spotted with a gun before and he has been spotted with swords and bombs. These are the three most used weapons in the world so mario is not innocent. So mario has killed a few people and monsters in his time lmao. We need to put mario on trial. But enough of that. I really can not see why you say it does not fit. I think you are thinking of real life weapons and i'm not talking about real guns here.

Last edited:
It sounds pretty cool, if done well it could be a great game :)

Btw... ever heard of Yoshi's Safari for the SNES? It was a FPS in which you were mario riding yoshi (so what you saw on screen was the back of yoshi's head) and you had to shoot some purple balls at goombas, troopas and all that stuff while the caracter moved indepedently, though you could choose which way to go if the road splitted in two. If I'm not mistaken, you used some kind of bazooka-shaped light gun for the snes =P It was a fun game, so a TPS or FPS mario game could be really fun for wii =P

EDIT:

found this screenshot from the game, looks like the balls were blue, not purple =P

Last edited:
zarogan no i haven't heard of that game but if what your talking about is good i dont see why a Tps or Fps mario can't be made for the wii. I think a Tps would suit mario better because i would rather see mario jump than watch the screen move upwards lol..... because third person view is mario element. I think when people think of mario as very innocent they can not picture this. The whole key to this would be to give it a mario flavor. I don't want it to be graphical with all the blood and head popping off and thing but a nice shooter game thats fun to play.

hotpotato78 said:
zarogan no i haven't heard of that game but if what your talking about is good i dont see why a Tps or Fps mario can't be made for the wii. I think a Tps would suit mario better because i would rather see mario jump than watch the screen move upwards lol..... because third person view is mario element. I think when people think of mario as very innocent they can not picture this. The whole key to this would be to give it a mario flavor. I don't want it to be graphical with all the blood and head popping off and thing but a nice shooter game thats fun to play.
yeah, it'd probably be better if it was a TPS than a FPS, but I mentioned Yoshi's Safari to point the fact that Nintendo has done something like it before, and if you add the wiimote's capabilities I think it is very likely for them to come with a game like this :D

Zarogan said:
yeah, it'd probably be better if it was a TPS than a FPS, but I mentioned Yoshi's Safari to point the fact that Nintendo has done something like it before, and if you add the wiimote's capabilities I think it is very likely for them to come with a game like this :D

i know what you are saying but i'm saying if the game was good then thats an extra plus for them to make a TPS mario for the wii. But i would definitely like to see this. And the wiimote would give it and extra plus again lmao. I dont see why not.

Back