Lady wants to Ban DBZ!

OMG, the signitures are WELL funny!
Check some of the quotes i got:

457. Paul Crowley DBZ should be used as a torture technique.

424. freeeekk DOWN WITH SHARIE.... ALL HAIL VEGETA & GANG

It's bloody crazy in there, and entertaining too, some of them are too funny!

mushroomedmario said:
lol half the signatures are "DBZ ROCKS" "YOU'RE WRONG, THERES NO NUDITY!""

They watched the dub then

You do see Gokus arse
And his PENIS in dragonball and GT

Actually, even in the dub (uncut version anyway) the nudity is there; and it's there on Dragon Ball Z, just not quite as many times as GT or the original series. But even so, it's always brief and only ever used for humour.
LOL, I just read the opening paragraph for the petition...man, she doesn't really know anything about the show does she? She also misspelled 'apocalypse'. >_>

LOL. Meh, I have a habit of letting stuff that disturbs me stick to my memory too well actually...but to be fair, many of those scenes were very funny. The second episode of Dragon Ball is an absolute classic.

Wow, that is by far the dumbest petition I've ever seen in my life... and she's an adult as well? I only skimmed through the first page of comments, and I didn't realize there were actually people THAT stupid in this world.. :( aw man, I mean i knew there were dumb people on this planet, but that is just amazing...

As one of the commenter's posted on there, "If you don't like the show, don't watch it." It really is as simple as that, no point in looking like a lunatic and inevitably failing to destroy it.

Course, she'd have to be a complete retard to believe the president of the United States, will actually waste his time on a moronic request like that.

Last edited:
LMAO, i know that's what makes it even funnier, she's addressed it to the President!
"Zeros" - Yeah the 1st nudity i saw was in Bio brolly, when trunks shows his ass to get brolly's attention, 1st i was a little surprised then i laughed.

WHAT!Just because it shows nudity in it!That's what Anime have!It's not unusual to see a kid showing his ass in a Anime!
hell she would 'nt like it if her favorite shows got canceled!
I think that lady is a basterd...anyone else agree?
She probaly got mad because her kid and her were watching it when trunks showed his ass.

Last edited:
lol this ladys ooo too funny, does she really think she will be able to stop the most beautiful show of all time? pretty much thought it, and does who oppose ..... one by one you will disappear.

This is the most absurd petition i've ever seen as well. But then again, Bush IS a proven idiot, he might sign...

Back