Leave your PSN ID

psn-AntZeroX
xbox is the same. I only play ps3 exclusives so youll prolly see me on lbp and gt5. peaceeeeee

so that doesn't include any of the call of duties right?

I have all the Cod's on xbox. Don't even play them anymore. I think i have more time on goldeneye on the wii than i do on blackops. I am getting my killzone tommorow tho, was suppose to pick it up already. If anyone wants to hit me up on ps3, I will be very active after killzone all leading up to the s4 beta. shoot me a msg.

oh **** i completely forgot about killzone 3 as well
dude WTF i didnt go and pick it up!!!

i had to go to class!! T______T

so that doesn't include any of the call of duties right?

I have all the Cod's on xbox. Don't even play them anymore. I think i have more time on goldeneye on the wii than i do on blackops. I am getting my killzone tommorow tho, was suppose to pick it up already. If anyone wants to hit me up on ps3, I will be very active after killzone all leading up to the s4 beta. shoot me a msg.

oh **** i completely forgot about killzone 3 as well
dude WTF i didnt go and pick it up!!!

i had to go to class!! T______T

It's awesome. get it. and u get the s4 beta like i said before. which i hope is good. or i exile zipper for life. lol

PSN- kfchotwings

I have battlefield 3, resident evil 5 gold edition, little big planet 2, and warhawk

hey guys this section does get "action" it's just..this is WIIchat lol
I kid haha anyway a #bump to this thread

&& my psn is located on my siggy (if you add me on psn make sure to say you're from wiichat and give me you're wiichat usermane)

PSN: SomeThingGotYou

If you want to add me first pm here at forums.

Games what i have: Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Tekken 5 online, Tekken 6, Fight Night Champion, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Gran Turismo 5 prologue and preordered Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.

Last edited:
I'de love to update this, but this has snowballed quite a bit over the past 2 years, lol.

Back