Legend Of Zelda: New Release

Khaoz II

Banned
Feb 19, 2009
Florida
Wii Online Code
1247-1247-1247-1247
Hey, does anyone know anything about the supposed to be released LoZ game in 2009? so far all that i have obtained is that it was going to be called Legend Of Zelda: Axis Of Shadows.

It's called Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. The gameplay revolves around Link driving a train but has the classic Zelda parts too. I honestly hate the idea of the train.

So Spirit tracks is for the DS? theress no news on the wii zelda one?

why not too soon?
Seconded.

Yes, only a DS game has been announced so far, but I am sure that a Wii game is being developed.
Seconded. lol

I had a nerdgasm when I saw "New Zelda Title Confirmed" on IGN. When I clicked on it and found it was a DS title, I had some kind of nerdgasm withdrawal and got a headache. I hope the Wii zelda is announced soon. We all know it's in the works, but any sort of hint as to what it's going to be like would be nice.

why not too soon?
The longer the game stays in production the more work is done on it. The more work thats done on it the better the game. I'm kinda scared Nintendo might hurry to get the next console Zelda done because fans are demanding it so much. Rushing through the production of a game only kills its chances of being good. So I hope it isn't very long till the next one, but I hope it isn't finished too soon.

The longer the game stays in production the more work is done on it. The more work thats done on it the better the game. I'm kinda scared Nintendo might hurry to get the next console Zelda done because fans are demanding it so much. Rushing through the production of a game only kills its chances of being good. So I hope it isn't very long till the next one, but I hope it isn't finished too soon.
That's True. Because Twilight Princess was a long adventourous game that was made with quality work. Evene though it took them some time to create it, with no defaults or kinks in it, the adventure and storyline made it a great game which is why it was rated a 9.5-10 and one of the best wii games/Best wii game. So when do you guys expect for some kind of notice on the wii game? cause i remeber they were going to at least give us a title in 2009.

Nothing was promised for it's release being in 2009. I know Nintendo waits till the game comes out soon but they usually announce it within a year of it's release if it's a big title game, like a console Zelda. Giving it plenty of time for hype to build up. So if it does come out soon, it's most likley 2010 or later.

Hearing about it doesn't mean anything..A teaser trailer, a screenshot or two, doesn't mean they're rushing development. Announcing a release date all of the sudden means they're rushing it. Remember, twilight princess was revealed and delayed (just for the Wii) for 2 years.

And I personally think TP is absolutely overrated. It's a wonderful game that's just too easy.

I'm gonna cop Spirit Tracks for sure. The train theme and the name? Yes, they are both very gay. We just have to overlook that.

Phantom Hourglass is great, albeit too short. Oh well, its shortened (in comparison to, say TP) because its on a handheld. I expect Spirit Tracks will be the same.

I'm gonna cop Spirit Tracks for sure. The train theme and the name? Yes, they are both very gay. We just have to overlook that.

Phantom Hourglass is great, albeit too short. Oh well, its shortened (in comparison to, say TP) because its on a handheld. I expect Spirit Tracks will be the same.

Yeah, Phantom Hourglass was okay, but the train theme makes me wanna gag.

Back