Legend of Zelda Series

What is the best Zelda game of all time?

• Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Legend of Zelda Four Swords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't say that OOT was the best zelda game ever.

Zaine06 said:
Why For????

If your post was directed at me, then it comes out Dec 8th for me sadly...

myagirl said:
I cannot wait. I am going over zaine's house to play that game because I do not wanna get the wii my boyfriend will already have one.

So you and Zaine are actually friends, despite your earlier posts that gave the impression of disgust and contempt for him?

Yeah she just like to bullshit alot so I go along with it. We are more than friends. She is my girlfriend. I don't know why she acts stupid but hey I have to put up with it. She is a big time zelda fan just like me.

Zaine06 said:
Yeah she just like to bullshit alot so I go along with it. We are more than friends. She is my girlfriend. I don't know why she acts stupid but hey I have to put up with it. She is a big time zelda fan just like me.

You should talk bad about your girlfriend because you wont be getting any anytime soon. Anyways TP is going to rock and many people are going to get it because fans have been waiting for an Oot remake and now this one will surpass it.

Majora's Mask was my favorite game in this series so far. I loved all the side quests. MM was the most challenging for me.

LISTEN ZAIN AND MYAGIRL HERES HOW IT GEOS OOT IS THE BEST GAME IN THE ZELDA SERIES RIGHT NOW.....BUT WHEN AND I REPEAT....WHEN!!TP COMES OUT IT WILL BE THE BEST IN THE FRANCHISE AND IF U AGREE WITH ME THEN....we gotta game somtime

whoishe said:
LISTEN ZAIN AND MYAGIRL HERES HOW IT GEOS OOT IS THE BEST GAME IN THE ZELDA SERIES RIGHT NOW.....BUT WHEN AND I REPEAT....WHEN!!TP COMES OUT IT WILL BE THE BEST IN THE FRANCHISE AND IF U AGREE WITH ME THEN....we gotta game somtime

OKAY I AGREE WITH YOU THAT OOT IS THE BEST NOW. BUT WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT IT IS GOING TO OWN OOT. FACE IT MAN FACTS ARE FACTS.

Homesrfan said:
OoT.
You can't rate TP if you haven't played it. Period.

EVERYONE ALREADYS KNOWS THAT TP IS NUMBER 1 AND WE CAN RATE TP. JUST BECAUSE THE GAME ISNT OUT DOESNT MEAN WE CAN GIVE OUR OPINIONS FOR OR RATE IT. I WILL RATE THIS GAME 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. THATS MORE LIKE IT.

trishj said:
Majora's Mask was my favorite game in this series so far. I loved all the side quests. MM was the most challenging for me.

I REALLY HATED MM BECAUSE TO ME IT WAS CRAPPY. THE ONLY THING I REALLY LIKED ABOUT THAT GAME WAS THE MUSIC AND USING THE MASK OTHER THAN THAT I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED.:mad5: BUT NOW A NEW ERA IS ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY TP. AHHHH I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

Zaine06 said:
OKAY I AGREE WITH YOU THAT OOT IS THE BEST NOW. BUT WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT IT IS GOING TO OWN OOT. FACE IT MAN FACTS ARE FACTS.

ya i no thats what iam saying zelda tp will b the best by far. i mean thier dressing zelda up in what seems to obviosly b the best controll schem might i ad. it better be the best game after all that damn work they put into it. this is the same thing they did with oot they delayd it and delayed it but when it finally came out it was one of the most revolutinary games so fingers crossed for tp

oh yeah. And like I said. TP is going to be better than oot. Has you seen all the tight ass trailers for it yet. Just 5 more days.

Back