Lets Get Drunk

Captain .

There's nothing like a liter of the captain white and a couple of red bullls to chase it down...... DELICIOUS.:thumbsup:

[Sarcasm]There are alot of lovely and educated threads suit for ages 1-3![/Sarcasm]

I've tried many different alcoholic beverages, and I've ended up hating them all. I feel sick even from just smelling them. Lets not go there..

Well, there are alcoholic beverages that can be easily mistaken for soda drinks.

Friend of mine gave me a glass of what looked like citrus pink lemonade (tasted like it too), and asked if I felt okay afterwards... I asked "What, was I supposed to collapse after this??" Only to tell me that I was drinking alcohol and not soda.

It was a refreshing change from the usual Miller & Bud that tastes like bitter toilet water after someone just pissed in it.

Old thread.

Innis and gunn (whiskey cask)>all

why u haz so many post for....
vodka..... pure vodka until you don't know if its vodka or water coming out of the sink

Alass you are young so you dont know the pleasures of the good stuff.

Also, theres different brands of Vodka. Each one tastes a bit diffrent

Stop drinkin' while you're still young, bloody hell. Save the brain damage for when your brain's fully developed.

I know someone that smokes.

Err, used to. Now, if you look at his face, you can tell that he's been smoking.

Back