level 3 snow emergency

LevesqueIsKing said:
^If that is the case, than the level of said 'emergency' could be resulted by how experienced the drivers are in the weather. If you're used to that much snow than it won't be an emergency for you. Hypothetically, if someone has never seen snow before, than a few inches could be an 'emergency' for them.
you live in ohio so you understand how TERRIBLE the drivers are around here. closing down the roads was an excellent idea because the people who drive in ohio usually are terrible

Its been snowing all morning here in Georgia, which is unusual.
but it's 40 degrees, so it wont stick :(
that sucks that a video game isn't considered an emergency

LevesqueIsKing said:
^If that is the case, than the level of said 'emergency' could be resulted by how experienced the drivers are in the weather. If you're used to that much snow than it won't be an emergency for you. Hypothetically, if someone has never seen snow before, than a few inches could be an 'emergency' for them.

For sure, and if the area isn't setup to deal with the snow, even in a couple inches of snow for some ares, without plow/salt trucks and a vehical that can make it through your pretty much grounded.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I wish I even had snow.. But wow. ):

That'd be unfair. Snow or Dolphins, not both:lol:

Mitch2025 said:
you live in ohio so you understand how TERRIBLE the drivers are around here. closing down the roads was an excellent idea because the people who drive in ohio usually are terrible
yeah mitch, i've lived in cincy and it seems to snow less often...
if it snowed at all the cars would creep... i don't know if there are so many snow removal machines down there.

but in mid ohio everyone is used to it. :)

LevesqueIsKing said:
Very true, I know if people in Southern California got snow, wow, there would be as many wrecks that day as there would be for the rest of the year. People down here are just stupid when it comes to driving.

Back