LGC 2006 - Sonic and the Secret of the Rings trailer

Thats just gross, when u put callum into it..... U never no, callum could go so low that hes doing "that kinda stuff" with cartoon characters in games..... *shudder*

no its just that he doesnt want Sonic in SSBB and because he likes Warios Woft move.....i mean who doesnt want SONIC IN SSBB! BESIDES M7!

"Oooh, im RYAN and im not goign to pick shaun alexander because he got the MVP and is onfront of madden 07 and any one on the front of madden07 does badly in their next season ooooooh" Man, sonic would be a flop in SSBB, if i HAD to choose a SEGA char i would choose Tails cause that guys just the SHIZNIT! And there are plenty of people who could take sonics position in SSBB like diddy kong.

lol that ryan thing is totally irrelavent but still makes me laugh. Yeh anyway we've totally changed this topic of Sonic and the secret of the rings although it still has something to do with Sonic :)

Fine lets stop this small topic inside a topic by saying this "Sonic and the Secret of the Rings looks like a great game, wait... an excellent game but still, sonic should not appear on SSBB" I rest my case

Back