Line Rider headed to the Wii and DS!

dqderrick

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
California
Wii Online Code
1431-4928-8330-8391
Line Rider Headed to Wii, DS
The Internet Flash phenomenon is getting the Nintendo treatment.
by Daemon Hatfield
December 19, 2006
http://ds.ign.com/articles/751/751641p1.html

Bostjan Cadez, the game's creator, says the Wii and DS versions will have added gameplay and features, but exactly what these added features will be remains unclear. Part of Line Rider's appeal is the ability to share your courses with other Riders. The Flash game lets you save your work as a movie and upload it to YouTube. Surely the Wii and DS versions will allow you to share your rides.

I have to admit... I haven't really spent much time with the flash version of this game. However, I definitely see its allure if you are bored and looking for something to kill time. I'd actually be VERY interested in the DS version.

DQ

**** yea!

I'm one of those losers who got addicted to this game, play it everyday in engineering graphics.
Hell almost every boy in my school plays this in classes when they get the chance:cornut:

One thing I've been hoping for was the ability to now only draw the course but it controll the rider. A simple accelerate, brake, turbo, pop-up, pop-down could be good for the game and could be one of the fillers (this game will need tons of content added, why not)

On Friday we will be able to play the original line rider for free with the browser so why spend the money just for added features.

polbo said:
On Friday we will be able to play the original line rider for free with the browser so why spend the money just for added features.
good point...

maybe it'll be cheaper though.

Silent-Sniper said:
Common sense to put the proof in first post :)

I know... I thought IGN was a credible source... Your reply made me dig deeper. Hey! You could have Googled it too... ;)

RyanD said:
That is pretty sweet news. I'm sure line rider would be pretty awesome on the DS, maybe not as much on the Wii though.
hmm, true.

Unless they make this a whole new game with 3D graphics it can easily look just as good on the DS as on the Wii... it's freaking stick figures

Back