Line rider

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
I think its true that line rider will be gettin it's own wii game:cornut:

I think it will be like a £17 game that doesnt have a story line or anything but one of those games where you can create things and one of those games that you can have hours of joy from a simple concept, the original was good:smilewinkgrin: . I was thinking that if line rider turned out to be online then a idea could be that you can create and share your tracks and people can rate each others or maybe a work together on a track sort of mode. Thats my ideas but what do you think it will be like?

Ride on little dude on a sledge:cornut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTnT66LGrdY This isn't a trailer, this is just a example of what line rider was like on pc (I found that video amazing, i mean the effort that woulda been put in and i think the music goes great with it) That was a example to the extreme but you can just do simple lines like going diagonal but you get the drift of line rider.

Last edited:
Looks much more detailed, but I don't think this will be a big seller, it's based off an internet game which doesn't suit most people (that I know).

Btw that wasnt a trailer, thats just a great example of what line rider was like. I better edit my post.

maybe they'll actually give you points for doing flips and big airs and stuff. actually have a point to it..

Yeah that would be good and their could be a leader board for most points in one track. They could release official tracks every now and agen and make a leader board for who got the most points in one go. A overall leader board would be good, who got the most points overall.

when you say 17 pounds, how many dollars is that? cause i thought it was gonna be a 10 dollar VC game.

EDIT: nvm, just read the link. but yeah, how much is 17 pounds?

Back