Live Coverage of the Japan event!!

Update: We were given the incorrect streaming feed - this page will be updated as soon as we can

Man, they have a feed too, i will be hunting for it.

THIS IS THE JUNE 7th MEETING PEOPLE:

We held this web sight, on 2006 June 7th the "Nintendo Co. corporation management policy explanatory meeting" (the meeting place: Hotel new Otani) in, in order Satoru Iwata Representative President, the Chief Executive Officer special duty forest benevolence ocean, Makoto Osamu special duty Hatano Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Executive Officer special duty Taketa 玄 ocean, Nobuo special duty Nagai Shigeru and Chief Executive Officer special duty Miyamoto Chief Executive Officer the occasion where you explain concerning management policy, for you to refer to in everyone of the meeting place, it is something which publishes the picture which is indicated in the picture of the projector. It is something where management circumstance of our company, we would like you to know the strategy and activity widely, to this home page publish, it is not something which designates that investment of the securities which our company issues is induced as purpose. Question and answer (only text)

Apparently, most sites and chatroom bloggers were actually relying on a GWN page for live information. The GWN site, in turn, appeared to be reporting a video feed from several months ago, and the entire internet is on the verge of exploding. This is an absolute debacle, and we apologize to our readers for this travesty. We know that the conference should be going on at the moment, and we're searching tirelessly for confirmed information. We'll get back to you as SOON as we possibly can.

A ****y balls. This is crap. Where are the people actually reporting on the conference. Maybe I'll wait until morning. What do you guys think?

I cant get to gwn anymore and its impossible to find more because if you google you just get e3 stuff

oh god it's 3:20 am here and I am beginning to tire. Oh how I wish we could know. How long do you reckon until someone actually has some information?

Go to sleep max, the release dates will probably be different, were just doing this for kicks. Sooner you go to sleep, it will seem liek you get the info sooner than us :)

maybe so maybe so. Oh apparently the conference has been delayed for a short time although that is not confirmed

My feed is back online! Somehow I was given a link that shot me right into it from a chat room. Weird. Alt. path to the page maybe? Well its hella slow but that dosen't stop me from refreshing!

Hi I was on Vooks.com, an Aussie N site and they just said that everyone got the times wrong and the conference is actually in just under 3 hours....

Back