LOL! Real Monkey Loves Super Monkey Ball!

Dec 4, 2006
Northern Ireland - Co. Down
Wii Online Code
8263-8201-5467-9061
monkey_main_OBS--screenshot_large.jpg

Taken from: http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/wii/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=2007010410272125008&releaseId=2006042611374893068

"As far as publicity stunts go, this is probably the most literal we can think of: get a monkey to play a game about monkeys. Look! He's even wearing a promotional T-shirt.

It's not clear if this is supposed to prove that Wii games are so accessible even animals can play them or that the Wii-mote is monkey compatible, but what we do know is this little fella was shipped into London's Wii house (used to demo games to the media) for a photoshoot, yesterday."

Its not about Gaming its about a monkey and the worlds shambolic view on cruelty to animals. So when you decide to stamp your foot down on the ass of all that is great, remember this, you to are an animal and must treat others as such for we are all of one world and must live together...........

Basically....piss off!

I also enjoy the picture of the monkey.

Indeed we shall! The day of reckoning is near. . .

Oh, and I'll add you on my Wii when I get time tomorrow :p

Accept it. . . :'( The monkey is . .gone. Well, moved. But gone is much more dramatic.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
We brothers must all incorporate this holy monkey into our profiles in some way!

I shall suggest an avatar like Wii_BrEnDo2007 or a signature.
i was used as a example *sniffs*

Back