Looking for News reporters / Feature writers etc.

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
With the launch date ever creeping closer, the abundance of Wii information is only going to grow and so i've decided to take on board 2, maybe 3 more news reporters.

Their job will be to scour the net for the latest Wii news and to then report it on the forums. However it must be written up in their own words and expanded on (not just a copy/paste) with sources of their information clearly stated.

We're also on the lookout for editorial or feature writers, people passionate about Nintendo with a talent for writing.

All selected members will be classed as crew and although as of now this place makes $0 in the future any revenue made will be shared amoungst active crew members.

Hope this makes sense, if you think you have what it takes then PM me with either a sample news report or even better a nice feature article relating to any aspect of the Wii console.

Thanks for reading.

My hands up! I have only been registered for not even an entire day yet, and I have given out quite a good amount of new info already to the members here. Of course if you do not want me for the spot, it's okay, I understand. :)

^^^*recommends for the job* It's nice to be seeing new information for once. Over the last few weeks, all that's been there is more speculation about the release date, WiFi misconseptions, and controller questions. Homicidal_Gamer has really brought this forum back to life.

WTF! Finally! I wanna say a lot of info, Ive a site (Spanish) that is the best site, even better than ign.com, here is the link anyway if i0n want i can post a lot of info about the wii... 4 example the good notice that Sony will not have a rumble pack andd some others I can share ;)

If it helps I could provide scans from Official Nintendo Magazine (the official British Nintendo Magazine). Its quite a good magazine with a lot of Wii news. If for some reason I can't provide a scan I can at least tell you about it.

*recommends homicidal gamer* haven't even been registered for very long and i see him in every single topic XD

Lord Haku must do this! Who else posts weekly threads about video games none other by Haku I don't need to be paid just doing this job is honobarle enough ssbb_lover will vouch for me!

Still on the lookout for editorials or feature or article writers, any subject or game as long as it is about the Nintendo Wii.

Just drop me a PM with an example text :)

Back