Magazine Committee!

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
Today i found out that i won a contest for my school, and the prize is that i can make a themed magazine!!!
This is a hudge deal at my school, because i am now in charge of raiseing money from selling a magazine that i create.
My idea is that mabey some people on this fourm can help me out.
Because the theme of my magazeen is video games!!!
To take part in this post which job, and what your going to do, and your first name.
the deadline of this magazeen is december 8th.

Jobs

1. Artist. (2) We need an artist that can design the cover to the magazeen. It needs to be in Pencil, ( NO COLOR).

2. Writers. (5) You pick a certain thing that you wish to write about. Please use micrasoft word, and include about 3 to 4 pictures. (please no color font.)

Articles/Pictures That need to be made
Art stands for article
Pic stands for picture

1. (ART) Runescape, Do You Play It?
2. (ART) Brawl Release Date Febuary 10th?
3. (ART) Wii Zapper Review
4. (ART) XBOX 360 VS. PS3
5. (ART) Nintendo DS
6. (PIC) COVER OF MAGAZEEN. (this one is a hudge deal, Please make a picture of a falcon holding a wii remote in its claws)
7. (PIC) Kirby
8. (PIC) Backup cover of magazeen

Some of you migh think im crazy relying on a whole fourm to help me, but im not. I have a group that does this, and im just trying to see if we can get some extra help.
-

For example, if you wanted to be a witer about the wii zapper you would post

Name- John
Job- Writer for Nintendo DS

than once you finish the article about the nintendo DS. than post the micrasoft word, link of this thread.

and please make the articles about what the titles are called.
Thanks.

PS: i dont know if this is against the fourm rules, if so than a mod can delete

i think you should have your friends or other students at your school help you with this, you might not get great info, or original info asking people on the internet.

He has people at school.
He asked us, who are on a video game forum to lend our knowledge.
C'mon, read the damn thread.

Back