Mario Bros VC Video

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a nice little video showing the Virtual Console download process for Mario Bros.

The game plays and looks exactly as you'd expect - cool :)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NM2COX-fhQ[/MEDIA]

sucks we dont have that vc game yet. i downloaded mario bros. last night thinking it was super mario bros. aaahh

jbalsor said:
sucks we dont have that vc game yet. i downloaded mario bros. last night thinking it was super mario bros. aaahh

I did the same thing doh!!

my wife seems to enjoy it least

nyk0n said:
I did the same thing doh!!

my wife seems to enjoy it least

I did the same thing. I was disappointed, but it was a good preview of whats to come.

wish we had super mario bros. i noticed it wasnt the one everyone expected and didnt download it, lucky me, but i cant wait till thats available to download

Am I the only one who thinks that it's still just a little bit odd that Nintendo didn't have, you know, their most important and iconic game that they've made, that for the most part single-handedly kickstarted the entire platformer genre and created a mascot that's still thriving today, Super Mario Bros, in their starting lineup for the virtual console? And did I just put way too many ideas into a single sentance?

Grumbles said:
Am I the only one who thinks that it's still just a little bit odd that Nintendo didn't have, you know, their most important and iconic game that they've made, that for the most part single-handedly kickstarted the entire platformer genre and created a mascot that's still thriving today, Super Mario Bros, in their starting lineup for the virtual console? And did I just put way too many ideas into a single sentance?
theyre saving the best for last maybe?:ihih:

lol screw super mario bros i want super mario rpg and mario party series and ssb! lol and mystical ninja!

Grumbles said:
they had mario 64 out for launch. and that game is one of the best marios.

but i agree, i bought the nes one thinking it was snes on launch day when i first got up online and then realized in my lacking of sleep what i spent more money on.

On the subject of the VC, I personally can't wait until Earthbound comes out for it. I wouldn't get it myself (I already have it on SNES :D ), but I'd love for my friends to get in on the magic of being SMAAAAAASHED! by a mouse.

Wow, it's been so long since I played Super Mario Bros. I had forgotten about that hidden 1up block! However, I'd rather have Super Mario All Stars for the SNES. It's 4! 4! 4 games in 1!

Back