Mario Kart Organized Battle!

Lakilester

Mario Kart DS Wifi Pro
Jan 13, 2007
Wiistralia
Wii Online Code
7986-8055-3512-9389
Well i just came up with a good idea. If anyone wants to have a game of Mario kart DS friends we could organize a time in here:cool: If were going to organize a game, i suggest you e-mail someone who posts here for one.

Ill wait until someone posts here for 10 minutes! Then ill come back tommorow. Im in Australia right now, time is 5:18pm.

I also need your country name and the time that it is over there, its 9am here in Australia today, what time do you plan to have a match?

Edit: I still must warn you though, do you know how to snake? Because if you dont i think you could end up in defeat;) I could also teach people how to do cool stuff like snaking in a random teaching match.

Edit2: I also need your friend code so i can add you, mine is 296442-260747.

Last edited:
Well does anyone want to race? Has anyone added me because in Australian time ill verse someone at 11.55 ok?

Hey cam, whats your friend-code, we are both online at the moment so we could play a few matches:ihih:

Last edited:
Lakilester said:
Well does anyone want to race? Has anyone added me because in Australian time ill verse someone at 11.55 ok?

Hey cam, whats your friend-code, we are both online at the moment so we could play a few matches:ihih:

Hi Lak, I'll race you tonight ... but where in Aus are you? Set up a time for tonight, after 6.30pm EST (Brissie).

I don't know my friend code cos I'm at work, but I can post it when I get home after 6pm.

:smilewinkgrin:

ps what the heck is snaking??

what is the secret of going fast without using any items in Mario Kart DS, also please tell me how to come back quickly to the track if you fall?, I've seen ppl do it in wi-fi, specially in Yoshi's Falls track where there's a ramp with a small precipice they fall but come back without Lakitu's help and with advantage, how do they do that?

Im in. I've got all carts but im not that good :(
Ready my profile on there and you would see.
My time zone is GMT.

Ok, anyone who wants to race me, send me an e-mail with your friend code, and tell me a time that we could race. (NOTE that it must be Australian time).

Hey dude!

I'd be happy to race you, however I'm just an amateur snaker; I only started a little while ago and still have alot to learn. Having said that though, I'm pretty happy with my Wins - Losses ratio (about 1:1 at the moment). Haha well, let's say I'll listen to anything you'd be willing to empart :)

PS: Which part of Australia are you from? I'm from Perth (West Coast) so we're about 2-3 hours behind Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra (East Coast). To organise a match, everyone contending will have to work out their GMT offset and work with that. I'm in the GMT +800 (Perth) zone.

If anyone wants i'll get a Teamspeak server set up from here and every1 can join there and organize battles. Also good for some trash talking.

PM me if you want to see this happen.

Back