Mario Kart takes forever to find opponents!

Prelude

Honda Lover
Nov 26, 2006
Pensacola, Florida
Wii Online Code
7607-0325-4782-7631
Hey, anyone else have this problem? I added EVERYONE in our list so far, not a problem if anyone is not on. But then I try for people anywhere in the Region...still no one...Then I tried worldwide and end up finding a few but their lagg is awful, and I wait 5min to find a game! ITs awful, is this how it usually is??? ID think people would be logged on non stop playing!!! Any idea whats up fellas and ladies??? Im ready to ball its its right at 12midnight Central time zone!! Lets do this!

yah forget searching regional, youll never find a thing! Im always playing against some foreign guys. I wish I could talk to them using the mic and talk like mega trash, now that would be awsome! LOL Like on a PC or Xbox live. Yall ever see that movie the breakup where the guy is talking mad smack to that kid when he whips his ass in Football? LOL Thats what im talking about!!! ANyhow everyone needs to add eachother so we can just play against eachother!!! Maybe set up a time each night so everyones on at that time!!!??

Yeah, maybe the connection is bad or something for you guys, it takes 30 sec.-1 min. for me on MK and MPH.

Back